The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended (/showthread.php?tid=50186)

one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - wit - 06-02-2012

http://www.negrilonestop.com/cocolapalm_madsale_6_2012.shtml

Re: one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - medi - 06-02-2012

dayumm....$65 a night????? Man, I have ALWAYS wanted to stay at CocoLaPalm..hmm...I'm seriously thinking jumping on this....breakfast included!

Re: one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - wit - 06-02-2012

Medi....aren't you there in August? The 65 starts Sept 1. I know BP has stayed there a few times and says the location is superb.

Re: one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - Yvonne - 06-02-2012

Coco la Palm has a beautiful stretch of beach, looks like a great place to stay. Even though it's far from my usual haunt, I've long thought it would be a great place to try as an alternative, should I be able to afford it. I remember talking to someone, another Negril regular, on the beach one day @ the Beach Club. I was told they treat their employees poorly. Anyone know about that? The same could probably be said about more than a few places in Negril, even the Beach Club (NOT the condos).

Re: one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - Sophie - 06-02-2012

This is a perfect example of how different we all are and how we all like/dislike different things/places. Not even that one place is good or bad, just a personal preference. We were not comfortable at Coco~~ it's been so long I can't even remember why for sure but we didn't go back. Oh there was the issue of the chairs there. We go down to the beach and start to sit in chairs. Beach chair guys says- no those are reserved. We head toward next empty chairs- no those are reserved. Sooooo plenty chairs on beach but all reserved for people who were nowhere to be seen. Okaaaay. I guess that is the way it goes at some places though.

Re: one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - wit - 06-02-2012

I hear you Sophie. But as you know...things change weekly if not daily Smile

Re: one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - Sophie - 06-02-2012

Ha! You got that right Wit.

Re: one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - Sundowner - 06-02-2012

Yes, we all have our own opinions for our own reasons, for sure. I had never stayed at CCLP, always stayed at Travellers or Hidden Paradise or somewhere low budget. But last year after being robbed and some other crap happening to me after three months, I decided what the hell and booked my three final nights at CCLP. They had the Coco Mad Sale on, so I booked a standard room. They upgraded me to the Jr. Suite, and I absolutely loved everything about it. Fabulous room, great service, and well-treated happy staff. Never had any issues with getting a chair or towels or anything.

When I got married in Oct., my family paid for 3 nights for us at Sunset at the Palms and another four nights at CCLP. At SSATP, the main restaurant wasn't open; we had to eat buffet every meal. Food was okay, not great. Live music was bad rock. We both liked CCLP much better and were happy to get there for our last four nights. Great location. They had a fun party on Friday night. The owners were there at the time and mingled and danced with the guests and staff alike. I would go back in a heartbeat.

But, like I said, that's just my opinion. Oh, and I love Travellers too, for a budget stay, but I agree it's overpriced for what you get. They need to do some renos on the rooms. But love Winston and his staff and I always feel at home there.

Re: one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - Sophie - 06-03-2012

Darn it Medi- I can't find it again. I search so much I forget where I saw stuff. I did see it in the 40's and 50's this morning. Sometimes there are flash sales, maybe it was sale and it is over??? I will keep searching for you. It will drive me crazy now-lol.

Re: one stop - CocoLaPalm sale extended - Sophie - 06-03-2012

Make sure that site is fees included, I'm pretty sure Hotelopia is. Is Legends really that basic? I guess I thought it was just an average hotel. Of course as long as it has a/c, hot water, cable tv it is beyond basic to me!!!!
I really hope this works out for you!! You would have a nice little store right by you and a short walk down to One Mile for cheap eats.