The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Whoa...Mocking Bird Hill Hotel - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Whoa...Mocking Bird Hill Hotel (/showthread.php?tid=50028)

Whoa...Mocking Bird Hill Hotel - macyoder - 05-31-2012

Thanks Wit, I won the bid for Mocking Bird Hill Hotel @$70 per night.

Add: tax/fees and processing of $50 - skyauction

Re: Whoa...Mocking Bird Hill Hotel - wit - 06-01-2012

I'm happy for you! Jealous as hell. Jitters outbid me on MBH the first time and then Jeannie beat me on Goldeneye. So it go! lol

sorry to hear that Jitters Sad I do remember you saying they were not local friendly.

Macy:

I thought skyauction took care of the reservation once you fill in your date?

yes correct, skyauction contacts the resort/hotel and books. The hotel has a right to refuse and say all dates are booked. I have always emailed the hotel and made sure they knew our reservation was coming. But I knew the management of the hotel I was bidding on.

Re: Whoa...Mocking Bird Hill Hotel *NM* - doctoro - 06-01-2012

Re: Whoa...Mocking Bird Hill Hotel - macyoder - 06-01-2012

I am going to let this one play out since I already submitted my information. If the place is Jamaican own, you always run the risk of a yaadie not being welcome.

Doc, being treated with dignity and respect is sometimes reserved for those not of Jamaican heritage. If they think you are poor then you are not good enough. If they think you are rich then you are envied. Either way you could be unwelcome.

Whoah Doc: I never said you had to know any management or owners. I said that's what I did to secure the dates which is Easter and very busy on the North Coast.

Macy....they haven't met you my sweet. They haven't been exposed to your jamaican CHARM. I'm sure you will not have any issues. If the Saint was going then perhaps they'd mistake you as you were on Negril beach. But you're going with another pigment challenged so you'll be fine. Don't worry. You snake charmer you! ox

darned thread all mashed up. I'd quote you Macy but it's a quote fluster at the moment.

I loved this "too jamaican to be let in (to jamaica)

Re: Whoa...Mocking Bird Hill Hotel - ohliz - 06-01-2012

Did that clear the quote mess?

Re: Whoa...Mocking Bird Hill Hotel - wit - 06-02-2012

you've forgotten a visit with himself Smile He will go to Brownstown or you can come to his yard.

Re: Whoa...Mocking Bird Hill Hotel - wit - 06-02-2012

Macy.....there is another auction on MBH. Two nights? Go for it!!!!