The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
medi - just to point out something u don't realize - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: medi - just to point out something u don't realize (/showthread.php?tid=50018)

medi - just to point out something u don't realize - Sharleen - 05-31-2012

LONG LONG LONG time poster negrilalholic (spellig might be off) "leenda" from either N. or S. Carolina, she has posted for many years under that name... it seems that you are now posting under that name. I think she became disillusioned after all of the hard and honest work she did for the primary school, same thing / same time as all of the crap about others who did REALLY honest, caring and loving work for the school, whose charity and total caring and total HARD WORK was so totally dissed in JA, like these people were doing this for their own personal gain, which was totally NOT the case at all.
Quite some time ago, a group of people really tried to build up a primary school, many involved in the effort, clean hearted people who worked hard. I don't want to mention any others names, but the name you are using now on "the other board" is the same as one of these people. There was quite a bit of really and truly, totAL CRAP, being aimed at these people who truly and honestly worked so very hard for the school and to aid in the school's building. So with using the same moniker as a former board member, involved in all that went down, isn't really too good an idea.

Re: medi - just to point out something u don't rea - medi - 05-31-2012

I really don't know anything about what you are referring to, but would like to know more if you can be more specific..

I have used negrilaholic for at least a few years, but am sorry if it's someone else's, but have used it for a while on negril.com and trip advisor, but not here...

Re: medi - just to point out something u don't rea - suzengrace - 06-01-2012

We love our Medi....

Re: medi - just to point out something u don't rea - oldtimer - 06-01-2012

Yes, all her hard work at The Rocky Hill School just was completely ignored,so much stuff went missing ,it just about broke her heart...and she has a big one.If it wasn't for the Venezuelaian soldiers I don't believe it would have been finished.
There is a sign giving credit to everyone but her and they did very little if anything and she busted her butt off over and over again.She was treated very poorly by the people that wanted the school...excuse me...her money !!!!

Re: medi - just to point out something u don't rea - Angel - 06-01-2012

I've had someone use my name the same time I had it too elsewhere. Medi if you want to not be a Medi well let's see what would be a good name. Also Leenda would typically use her name in her posts as "Leenda" I know that I had told you about using the name Negrilaholic and you changed it. I don't know what happened to Linda. Could not tell you the last time I've seen her post but been a long time. And you are a good writer by the way.