The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Thunder - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Thunder (/showthread.php?tid=49849)

Thunder - BrenJaLee - 05-28-2012

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Thunder? I want to buy some coffee before I leave.

Re: Thunder - HardRockMiner - 05-28-2012

Go see Miss Sonia at her resturant on the beach road. Thunder lives next door to the right. You can watch him roast your beans in the back yard if you would like.

Re: Thunder - BrenJaLee - 05-28-2012

Awesome! Thank you both! Smile

Re: Thunder - BrenJaLee - 06-01-2012

Thanks for the info on Thunder. I gave him a call and stopped by yesterday to pick up the coffee. I snapped a few pics which I'll post when I get home. Headed to Bella Donna again tonight and off to the airport at 8 a.m. Boo Hoo. But it's been a fantastic two weeks!

Re: Thunder - BrenJaLee - 06-06-2012

As promised... pics of Thunder. I just missed him roasting the beans. He was getting ready to light the fire. But I got some pics of the raw beans prior to roasting. (Sorry, these were taken from my cell phone so not the best quality)

I'll be posting a few things here/there but I don't really have much of a trip report. The majority of the time my BF and I spent chillin on this balcony...

Looking at this view...

Re: Thunder - suzengrace - 06-06-2012

Whoa...nice view..Where is this at ???

And love seeing Thunder with the coffee beans....I can almost smell those beans roasting....

Suzen, we were at Point Village. I'll do a full review of the unit we were in as soon as I get a chance and post more pics. LOVED it there!!!!