The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Moving Around Jamaica - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Moving Around Jamaica (/showthread.php?tid=49393)

Pages: 1 2

Moving Around Jamaica - doctoro - 05-22-2012

Testing

Re: Moving Around Jamaica - doctoro - 05-22-2012

Whew!!!! I am not as challenged as I thought!!!!!!!!

Re: Moving Around Jamaica - MihMih - 05-23-2012

Morning Everyone, Nice pics, lovely mother and daughter.

Re: Moving Around Jamaica - Sundowner - 05-23-2012

Beautiful pictures, DrO, I love them all.

Your daughter is so beautiful - I hope you don't mind me saying, but she reminds me of a young Alice Walker. She has that same serene, knowing look about her. And the two of you together - just lovely.

Re: Moving Around Jamaica - goldilocks - 05-23-2012

doctoro, your daughter is so beautiful and I see you in her. Congratulations on a job well done raising her!

It's Commencement ceremonies for us tomorrow at my little community college, but I'll be emailing you to apologize for not contacting you on my recent visit. It was quite an interesting reach.

Re: Moving Around Jamaica - DAWN - 05-23-2012

I sure enjoyed the road to Negril is just like doing it..except I don,t have the travel day fatigue.

I have been to ochi a couple times and got to ride past the airport..didnt even get that icky feeling in my tummy.

Re: Moving Around Jamaica - Sophie - 05-24-2012

OMG- FINALLY(LOL). Yuh see how patient I have been? Didn't hear me b*tch one time about wanting to see pics. Nope, not me, just sat back quietly and waited Ok- so maybe I didn't post any b*tching but I was doing it in private-

Great pics. So your baby flew through the air with the greatest of ease? We did that one time, sure is a beautiful view up there. Hope you two had fun together and I hope there are zip line pics coming???????? No beggy beggy though, nope not me-LOL.

This "someone" didn't happen to accidently on purpose mess up the timing did they??SmileSmile

Well, while I'm sure your baby was disappointed to miss out on the zip line I'm sure you both enjoyed the beautiful grounds. Everywhere I looked there was pretty.

Thanks for the pics, and I do believe I shall forgive for your error in timing-

Oh, and by the way, when you imagine my face could you shave off ten years or so? Thanks! LOLOL

Re: Moving Around Jamaica - oldtimer - 05-24-2012

Nice pics....and story...Doc !!!!