The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Doing Jamaica Differently - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Doing Jamaica Differently (/showthread.php?tid=49167)

Doing Jamaica Differently - macyoder - 05-20-2012

With my ticket booked, I am asking what the heck I am going to do with all this time:-). Most recently, decade or so, Jamaica has bit more about resorts than yaad. I was basically doing the same things over and over but not this time.

What are a few things that a yaadie must see at least once. So far I have selling in the market (stop laughing:-), white water rafting, Strawberry Fields, Porty, Cockpit country, and cliffs. I have 16 days but I am capable of doing more in one day that most people do in a week.

Yeah, other than the beach and cliff, what there easy to do in Negril:-)

Re: Doing Jamaica Differently - monk - 05-20-2012

well in the sav area is paradise park, you can spend a decent afternoon out there no problem, great chinese/jamaican food in sav too, farther afield don't think you can go wrong with any time spent in porty either, nor the blue mountains...

Re: Doing Jamaica Differently - monk - 05-20-2012

I definitely intend to stay here one of these days....

http://www.kanopihouse.com/

Re: Doing Jamaica Differently - Susantherese - 05-20-2012

If you are going to Strawberry Fields, (and you have not done this already), find Lion and take the boat over to the falls. I can't recall the name of the falls, but it is so very beautiful and peaceful. I didn't want to leave...

Re: Doing Jamaica Differently - wit - 05-21-2012

Macy, Strawberry Fields is hard to find...way off the beaten track. You have a cousin?? in St. Mary's though...perhaps they can assist.

If you want to go to Kanopi House....it's affordable in the daytime. They offered me a lunch and swim for 3000 jmd. I'm sure they would host you too for that price as I'm not jamaican and you are Smile Personally, I'd do it!

Re: Doing Jamaica Differently - wit - 05-22-2012

you're welcome Doc.

Re: Doing Jamaica Differently - wit - 05-22-2012

great shot Liz Smile yup easy IF you know that's the sign that takes you to Strawberry Fields lol.