The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Newbie - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Newbie (/showthread.php?tid=48710)

Pages: 1 2

Newbie - MihMih - 05-13-2012

Sooo.. I'm new to the board.. Hi everyone! I've been living in Mobay since 2/4/2009.. I'm have 4 children.. 2 adults(living in the States) and 2 likkle ones here with me, the youngest 2 was born here Jamaica.. I'm married and will be celebrating 10 years together and 8 years of marriage on May 27th this year..

Re: Newbie - rootswoman - 05-13-2012

Welcome aboard MihMih!

Re: Newbie - brasi - 05-16-2012

I am new here too.

Congrats on the awesome family!

Livin' in Mobay! I envy you...

Re: Newbie - suzengrace - 05-16-2012

Welcome ....and I see Brasi has made it over from the other side (other board..lol)
Glad to see you over here -I think you'll like it here (but it is different kind of board(IMHO)-compared to the other-)
Hope to see you two contribute to the various threads as well as starting up your own...

Re: Newbie - jitterbug - 05-16-2012

welcome mihmih . . . give us a little example of what it's like to live in mobay as a foreigner please . . .

I hope the members here take this as a compliment...but by lurking some on this site it's apparent...once a Ja person knows what they are talking about to a certain degree...they find you.

LOL

I always will have more to learn about Jamaica. But I am seeking a drama free zone...so I'm here now. (:

Lookin' fwd!

Re: Newbie - DAWN - 05-16-2012

Fresh blood always nice!!

Welcome to you both and all those others lurking!!

Re: Newbie - Angel - 05-16-2012

Brasi and MihMih welcome think you will find there are things you can post here but not elsewhere. So come to visit here.

Re: Newbie - MihMih - 05-16-2012

Thanks everybody for the warm welcomes I like this board.. a yahso nice...

I feel welcome as a farrin living here.. Most people cant tell the difference until I open my mouth and my strong accent pours out.. I can chat patios but I choose not to because i speak "proper English" to my likkle ones so at least the can communicate with our family in the US, and plus I don't wanna loose myself.. I often have to speak slow and repeat myself when the person doesnt know me.. I finally got use to the weather and dont sweat in the dead of winter.. LOL.. I actually get cold... I find that people have a tendency to be nicer to me because I'm a farriner or maybe its because I'm nice.. But I find myself explain a lot to people why I chose to have my last baby in Jamaica and why I choose to stay, and questions about how the immigration stuff worked. I have a very partime job, I'm counter help down at the Market, I sell fruits and Veggies for a friend of mine on the weekend..

I am hoping you won't be too harsh on me here if I post something that is not allowed or whatever...I write songs/make videos about Ja, and I also have been known to whip out a Trip Report...that kind of stuff...

And if I get edited, or a post is deleted, I am not going to be upset by it...it's not my site...

To be clear I left 'otherwhere' by choice. I am not banned from there (as far as I know, and maybe now that I have posted here I will be) but I don't plan on clicking that link again...I didn't like some of the stuff I was hearing (or the nastiness my friends were exposed to behind the scenes). Vacation is supposed to be fun. 'Nuff said! No more time wasted on that.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Hiiiiii all. (: