The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and grandmas - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and grandmas (/showthread.php?tid=48689)

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and grandmas - Sharleen - 05-12-2012

I just want to send a "big out" to all of the Mother's on this forum... with one child, or two children or three children or more... and most likely a certain percentage of you are grandmothers.
For those of you were weren't blessed with children, know that it isn't always as wonderfully wonderous as it is presented to be. Kids cost a phenominal (sp?) amount of money, gymnastic classes, dance classes, sports equipment, it is endless, really and truly. Then they are teenagers and fairly disrespectful and sort of ?? trying to keep you out of their thoughts ??? then there is college SO ExPENSIVE, and they feel totally ENTITLED to go where they want despite an amazing amount of tuition per year.

Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and grand - Angel - 05-13-2012

Happy Mothers Day to everyone who has been like a mother to someone too even if your male. Happy Mothers Day! enjoy!

Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and grand - oldtimer - 05-13-2012

As a Dad I can say that being a Mom is great gift !!!!
Don't miss out on family,you only have one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Mother's Day .!!!!!!

Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and grand - oldtimer - 05-13-2012

Thanks Doc. I know what Excatly Angel means !!!!

Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and grand - Angel - 05-13-2012

Glad you did Oldtimer :-) know there are men out there filling in for women even if it is not full time the same goes for Woman being a Father to the children. So everyone have a great day who has been part of a child's life.

Re: Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers and grand - Yvonne - 05-13-2012

Anymore I spend most of my days w/ my mom & am so grateful to be able to have the time w/ her. That's why I retired early. I didn't envision it this way but, as cliched as it sounds, it is what it is. I would not change a thing. I love my mom more than I could ever express. She's been the best mom ever & we are very close. We're just at a new stage of mom & daughter. I know my being there every day means a lot to her. One sister lives out of state now, the one that lives w/ her... don't even want to go there.

She's almost 97 & fading fast/changing over time. It's hard to accept that this will likely be my last Mother's Day w/ her. She was accepted into Hospice care Friday night (finally!!!) so that will be helpful. Home health care has stepped up the last few weeks. From what I understand so far (my sister who lives w/ her is not good re: communicating), Hospice will provide even more help. Hold your moms close if you can, let you know how much you love them. You never know what the future will hold.

I would not change a thing. I'm so blessed to have had my mom for so many years. My heart goes out to those of you who lost your moms when they were still fairly young.