The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Good-Bad-Ugly-Best, Your Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Good-Bad-Ugly-Best, Your Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=48679)

Good-Bad-Ugly-Best, Your Thoughts - Debra - 05-12-2012

Hello Each and Everyone of You. I pray U All are having a good day.

I would like to start what I hope will be a FUN thread. It includes Everyone who posts here, from vacationers, to the part and fulltimers. Big Grin

Ok, it will be easy and fun to share and read each others responses!

The Good: Insert YOUR thought, mine......... Tropical Climate Smile, exotic fruits
Coconuts, Star Apple, Jackfruit, Breadfruit grow 365!!!!!

The Bad : Insert Your thought, mine.........Being hassled on the beach constantly.

The Ugly : Insert Your thoughts, mine..........The uglyist thing I have EVER seen in
Jamaica, was Behind the Sav-la-Mar Market, going down to Bluefields.

Too me, It was a waste dump, could be toxic from the smells coming
from it! Prime property WASTED!!!! It really was UGLY Sad ... sad

The Best: Instert Your thoughts, mine Swimming in mineral water, bucket of mango
and ackee, Breadfruit, oh lawdy I miss the food!!!!!! I was my ideal weight

Since some of us are sick, and we are all praying for one another, I thought this would be fun, all of us sharing, having some fun, and hopefully together, we will make others, SMILE!!!! Wink Smile A feel Good thread!

How about it??? Ready to join in??? Bless You All from my heart to ((YOURS)) ox

Re: Good-Bad-Ugly-Best, Your Thoughts - macyoder - 05-12-2012

The Good - the sheer beauty, the laughter, church service, point blank questions (why didn't you tell me that you married so and so. Kinda because I haven't seen you in 20 years:-). Faith, somehow being there let you believe in a higher power but else where you would have questioned it. The dialect-lyrical melody that makes all kind of BS sound sweet.

The bad - loud, that's what my kids keep saying.. The men, good luck trying to get a straight answer, even about the weather. You ask how is it outside, next comes, what mek yuh tink I was outta door. Did someone tell you I was outta door, women yuh should not listen to people telling yuh whey man deh.

The ugly- the poverty, sometimes a helpless feeling knowing you can't help but so many.

Re: Good-Bad-Ugly-Best, Your Thoughts - oldtimer - 05-13-2012

The good...the potential....The bad...not seeing the potential....The ugly....the way the potential is treated

Re: Good-Bad-Ugly-Best, Your Thoughts - MihMih - 05-13-2012

The good... FLOW, I have the internet, the weather, and my US born daughter wonderful Jamaican accent..

The bad... all the violence in my community

The ugly.. all the gigalos in the tourist area, but I guess they need to make a living and all the bad weaves

The best... I can see the dirt on my fruits and vegetables instead of wax..

Re: Good-Bad-Ugly-Best, Your Thoughts - aqui - 05-13-2012

MacyoderLMAO,,LOVE ur response about being stuck wid it for a while .lol lawdhavemercy!!

Re: Good-Bad-Ugly-Best, Your Thoughts - Debra - 05-18-2012

Jah says love all people Smile

Let us have some FUN and share Your thoughts..... Looking forward to as many posts as views, oh lurkers, let's have a friendly thread!!!! Peace