The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
st louis sally.... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: st louis sally.... (/showthread.php?tid=48656)

Pages: 1 2

st louis sally.... - mickey - 05-11-2012

for those of you that didn't know, sally's liver cancer has returned. i dropped her off at the hospital early this morning....they started chemotherapy today.

i just called her, to see how she's doing, and she sounds groggy. she also said it wasn't the old tumor, but a new one. she may be able to go home by sunday, but not sure yet.

please keep her in your prayers.....

Re: st louis sally.... - Sundowner - 05-11-2012

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll keep her in my thoughts. She's been through a lot already.

Re: st louis sally.... - Sophie - 05-11-2012

We will be sending good vibes for Sally's full recovery. Give it HELL!!! Sally!

Re: st louis sally.... - Sharleen - 05-11-2012

sorry to hear this, very sad news, I will pray for this lady who I know as a LONG LONG LONG time poster.
I have a co-worker who just turned 40, just had her second child, just sold their first home and bought their dream home, then BOOM.......... was very suddenly diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer/ HERS2 positive kind (a VERY aggressive type of breast cancer). You just never know when your life as you know it might be suddenly shattered with health problems. So give thanks each and every day for good health!

Re: st louis sally.... - Angel - 05-11-2012

Prayers sent, sorry she is dealing with this again. Hang in there Sally. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Re: st louis sally.... - Pineapple - 05-11-2012

Damn! She was sounding so positive when we saw her at St. Baldricks.

Come on Sally you can fight this - we're all behind you! Many positive vibes coming your way.

Re: st louis sally.... - weathermon - 05-12-2012

Speedy recovery, Sally. Helen and I wish you the best and know you will be back on your feet in no time.

St Louis Sally - Rambo - 05-12-2012

sorry to hear that news, Sally became good friends with my wife and I........
she has our thoughts and prayers...she has done so much good.......time for her
to catch a break......God Bless Her.......
Ray n Jules

Re: st louis sally.... - rootswoman - 05-12-2012

Oh God, She just posted that she was coming out this way - I was hoping to see her soon - What terrible news
Sending love and healing

Re: st louis sally.... - oldtimer - 05-12-2012

Give 'er hell !!!!!