The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Choosing your travel destination...Where and Why? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Choosing your travel destination...Where and Why? (/showthread.php?tid=48258)

Choosing your travel destination...Where and Why? - macyoder - 05-01-2012

People always ask, why did you go there or why haven't you been there?.

Jamaica - family and sheer beauty

Mexico - by land and cruise; affordable and awesome resorts

Canada - family and friends.

Vienna - friend

Denmark - friend

Spain - Hubby is a huge fan of Salvadore Dali

Rome - fountains and churches

Florence - The DAVID

Hawaii - on a lot of peoples wish list so why not mine

Alaska- cruise favorite

Upcoming - England (friend), Switzerland (friend), Asia - Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Indonesia (friends), Russia (friend), Greece (landscape). I realize that I travel not only for the sites but to visit friends and family. I guess as soon as a friend moves to Africa, I am booking that flight. I am looking for a reason to travel outside of bugging people.

Where have you been and why did you go?choose that destination. What was the biggest surprise?

The biggest surprise was all the weed and Reggae in Hawaii.

Re: Choosing your travel destination...Where and W - Rastapher - 05-02-2012

I have to admit that I admire your worldy travels Macy..........As much of a thorn I am..........you know how to do it and live. That is cool.

Bless.

Re: Choosing your travel destination...Where and W - suzengrace - 05-02-2012

Some places its something very specific I want to experience-other places there may be a variety..
I love mother nature in all her forms (mts, desert, beaches,etc)Like to exp different cultures, I love to see the areas gardens/botanical gardens,I enjoy experiencing places of historical significance.I love to exp music-differnt genres,etc.and museums too..

I have a long bucket list-but the ones i plan to get to in the near future are:

Iceland: the scenery, the culture and esp. the northern lights, the Icelandic
horses(im into riding horses).
Buenos Aries : the culture ,the music,
Morocco and nearby: sensory overload,
Prague: everyone i know whos been there said its my kind of place...
Norway: my father and all his relatives from the sunnfjord area (valley of the sun)
would love to maybe meet some kind of related family and exp. the area
my father and his ancestors came from..

this does it for the next few years and beyond....but the lists does go on..

Re: Choosing your travel destination...Where and W - macyoder - 05-02-2012

Ras, I am freaked out by the amount of my own travel to the point of getting panic attacks:-). Many of my family and friends are getting the travel bug. I love seeing the US, so that might be the focus of my trips for the next few years. I am looking forward to vacationing in Jamaica differntly. Wow, I am thinking about my next, next, trip already. I would really like to visit Florida, yes friends there too.

See yah in June:-)