The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Regrets - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Regrets (/showthread.php?tid=47465)

Pages: 1 2

Regrets - doctoro - 04-20-2012

Speaking of regrets in life, I have a few one such as after 51 years of trying I still can't swim, but this one is easy to accomplish, I just have to do it.

Second. Never visiting Africa

Third Not amassing a fortune before retiring.

What are some of yours?

Re: Regrets - oldtimer - 04-20-2012

I wouldn't have worked so hard !!!

Re: Regrets - suzengrace - 04-20-2012

Not spending more time with loved ones who have passed...

Not saving $$$ when I was younger-Would like to retire earlier rather than later in life..but I am fortunate I love what I do career wise..But still want more time, while am in good physical health to travel allover the world ay my own pace..

Re: Regrets - Markospoon - 04-20-2012

1. Not going to Africa is tops on my list too DoctorO.

2. Not studying biology and oceanography after High school.

I loved to watch Jacques Cousteau programs as a kid.

I wanted to work/play with dolphins ever since Flipper was on TV.

So, now here I am, visiting Jamaica a lot.

I could have been swimming with them critters every trip.

Re: Regrets - daniel - 04-20-2012

regrets ., yes I have a few,but, if I had just listened to mom(#1), the list wouldnt't be very long.

Re: Regrets - louise - 04-20-2012

I regret not having pursued art on a full-time basis but then I love teaching art
and I had to raise a child alone when I made the decision to pursue art education.
I also regret not having been wiser in the financial area of my life.
I regret not having gone to Europe and Africa.
But hey, I still think I can do it, pursue art full time and make money by properly marketing my work and travel to Europe and Africa...god willing.
Transitioning.

Re: Regrets - rastagirl777 - 04-21-2012

I have one, and only one regret in my life...

Starting smoking. Damn it.

Other than that, I'm with Lola - everything is for a reason and I do not look back and ever say I wish I had or I should have....it is what it is and each experience, good, bad and indifferent has contributed to a life I love.

A life that is not over - and so much more to do.

Re: Regrets - Jenny - 04-21-2012

Doctoro, I promise that I can & will teach you to swim when we're both next in Jamaica! I used to be on swim team, lifeguard & taught swimming to students from 2 to 90 years old!

My only regret is that I never got to be a mother.

Re: Regrets - Angel - 04-21-2012

Yay someone to teach Doctoro to swim. Jenny I think may be the person to teach you.

Re: Regrets - suzengrace - 04-21-2012

I know a 81yo woman who just got back from 2 week gorilla trek in Africa- she went by herself (as she usually always travels that way) and had to keep up with the guides in the forest everyday(and the much younger guests as well)-she said it was be dream come true to see the gorillas in their native habitat..Shes traveled allover the world -and only on a hairdressers income-she said she lived very frugally so she could travel all over the world-she knew at a young age travel was her passion-and she followed it..

So yes, Africa awaits all you .....I'm looking to go Morocco and that upper area in a few years hopefully..and see the rest in distant future.