The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
How about a little Sugar? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: How about a little Sugar? (/showthread.php?tid=47015)

How about a little Sugar? - DAWN - 04-10-2012

I have been saving up Sugar Lily stories and as I said before just about “every little thing she does is magic”. NOT the biting.

We are constantly working on the no bite, sit, stay and down, but the no bite one is usually followed by her baring her teeth, growling and coming back 10 xs meaner. She has a move that I call the pit-bull shake and alligator roll. She has numerous toys and seems to wander from toy to toy giving each equal time. Her toys can also be substituted with slippers, shoes, rob ties, napkins, pens, envelopes and any paper she really doesn’t seem to have a favorite.

She definitely loves birds. Love to watch and chase them. Last night I spotted her stalking a robin, tippy toeing and then took off like a shot, the bird didn’t move so Lily stopped quickly again before she got to close. Then the bird took off in the sky and Lily ran to the end of her leash with her hair standing up like a Mohawk.

She loves to play walk the dog. She will take the leash in her mouth and prance like she really has something. When I hook her to the chain to go outside she is always fighting and biting me while I try to hook her up. Then she takes the chain and runs off!

We are still working on the potty outside thing. It’s partly my fault too as I forget that I should just take her out every 2 hours or so. It’s getting better but my no means mastered.

She is quite the lady most of the time. Always kicks her feet 2x after going potty. But she also has come across a few smelly things and she just drops to her shoulder and rolls in it.

Last night she and Windy had a bark off. Right in each others faces barking. Lily sounds tough from about 5’ away but as soon as Windy goes towards her making the mean bark noise, LILY IS GONE! Never seen her run so fast. She is a lot harder to catch then Windy; I have put my sneaking feet on.

Re: How about a little Sugar? - JimandDonna - 04-10-2012

TOO CUTE!!

Re: How about a little Sugar? - barbara - 04-10-2012

That is a BEAUTIFUL DOG... Looks Mischevious also...

Re: How about a little Sugar? - suzengrace - 04-10-2012

I love little sugar...makes me want to get a dog so bad...sadly, i dont have the time
they deserve right now...
Thanks Dawn for my "sugar fix" (LOL)

Re: How about a little Sugar? - DAWN - 04-14-2012

Our yellow lab finds a wild barn cat - Rambo - 04-15-2012