The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
tulum-in pictures - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: tulum-in pictures (/showthread.php?tid=47009)

tulum-in pictures - suzengrace - 04-10-2012

This where I stayed-cheapest place for $70 nite(that was right on the beach-shared bathroom (most places are NOT shared bathroom types-except hostels in town)but no biggie-cleaner than many hotel bathrooms I've stayed in..All the beach hotels are "green" -they run off solar, wind power and small generators at nite.. only counted 7 total vendors on the beach the entire time there (5 times was the same one selling fresh fruit) They DO NOT approach you-if you want something you let them know-and THEN they come up to you (why cant they be like that in negril??none of this "No Thank you/come up with an excuse BS....) The main beach road like negrils beach road/west end-all kind of cars-big tourist bus come thru-they all share the small road with all the tourist/locals who get around on bikes/beach cruisers and walking..NO speeding-they have speed bumps for that-and just a general respect for others on the road...BTW-Tulum about 2 hr drive south of cancun airport and on excellent hwy..i took private charter -round-trip costs me $145 us.. they were professional and very welcoming and informative-..
It was unseasonably windy when i was there-normally the water very still..No mechanical contraptions or condoned off areas in the water..only thing besides swimmers was kite-boarders once in awhile (and they were like poetry in motion to watch) and small fishing boats way off in the distant..
ALso-the landscape,totally differnt than Jam..The jungle is dry and not as tall canopy-no river, water-falls (but over 8000 cenotes-the most awesome thing)
and it gets a lot hotter -maybe not so much temp.wise-but just the intensity-although not so much near /on the beach...so none of the lush, greenery type of environment as in Jam.More like dry-jungle...

Thats it for now-i have more pics to post-hopefully tomorrow nite...

Re: tulum-in pictures - Schuttzie - 04-10-2012

How beautiful, lovely pictures! I love the bathroom with the shell faucets, cool idea

Re: tulum-in pictures - Tammy - 04-10-2012

Beautiful pics lady!! Some of these are calling my name especially these two

Gives me that relaxed laid back easy feeling ... Just doing nothing but soaking in the peace and beauty.

Re: tulum-in pictures - Yamangurl - 04-10-2012

Niiiiice!

Re: tulum-in pictures - Romae - 04-12-2012

Lovely pictures, they are postcard worthy.

Re: tulum-in pictures - doctoro - 04-13-2012

These make me want to fall to my knees in a prayer of Thanksgiving for my eyes. Looks like you had a great time but I'm glad to know you are still planning to come this way.

Re: tulum-in pictures - wit - 04-16-2012

wow wow wow Suzen. Thanks for sharing. Glad you enjoyed.