The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hey Bren...lets hear it - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2010 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Hey Bren...lets hear it (/showthread.php?tid=4638)

Hey Bren...lets hear it - wendy - 11-26-2010

about your stay on the cliffs. i hear ya loud and clear about NOT being a cliff dweller. beach for me all the way, suppose...does if have to do with me not liking to wear clothes much Lol.????
IMO i really do NOT enjoy walking the road and looking at nothing, no higglers (well some)and everyone is mostly hanging in their resort walls like an AI. also maybe it could be that it reminds me of our cabin life. i can lay in the bed and look out my window with the same exact view of some hotels on the cliffs a vast view of water going on forever. and suppose since the cabin really doesn't have much of a beach that could be the reason i love the beach life in negril.
i remember the time that i did try the cliffs when i walked out of the compound walls of BCC i was 'fresh' meat for the few higglers i did encounter, not that it bothered me because i love to chat to folks.
i also found i don't go threw so many clothes on the beach. when i would head out on the cliffs i had my day clothes and then night clothes...just didn't seem as much of a vaca as again i pretty much do the same at the cabin walking to the bars or dinner. i WANT to know i'm some place different and not feel like the U.S and here i don't have that LOVELY OCEAN, SAND,and the BLEEP BLEEPS at night.
what sort of feelings did you have up there then Bren and what makes you a beachy also ? i love hearing folks differences and respect everyones OP.
actually Bren, theres a little crowing in the morning on the beach too as i wake, walk out on mi porch, stretch and do a likkle COCK-A-DOO-DOO to start out the morning !
oops, forgot the MOST important thing WHY i love the beach. i truely hated walking waaaaay down the steps then climb down a ladder, jump in the water only to do the same thing to get back to my lounger. by the time i plunked my butt down and got all relaxed, sipped my beverage and started getting heated again it was time to repeat all that i just had to go threw to cool off again !

where as the beach, get up, walk 10 steps to the water, dip, and not repeating those steps as often.

Re: Hey Bren...lets hear it - DAWN - 11-26-2010

I spent 25 years on the beach..loved it..never ever thought I would enjoy the cliffs..boy was I wrong!

The cliff reminds of the old negril beach..where the owners were the ones serving or waiting on you. The people are still there year after year.

No Limit, Moonlight, BCC, peewee, TJ's, L and M, canoe, bentleys, red dragon, brown sugar, debar and just natural. They make it feel like home.

Re: Hey Bren...lets hear it - oldtimer - 11-26-2010

You have very good points.I remember when if you went down to the beach on the town side of Cosmos and it 3 miles before you hit the next place "Arthur's Golden Sunset".I think you would have loved it "oldtime" ago.It was so much fun and laughter and safety and not very much husseling.It was fun !!! and if it was duplicated today (even being 'older" ) I would prefer it to now.Never walk,only stroll !!!