The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
I'm on drugs - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: I'm on drugs (/showthread.php?tid=46324)

I'm on drugs - Rastapher - 03-29-2012

Good ones too......... Liquid morphine, Percocet, and some muscle relaxers....... And Demerol at home! Jah knows I hate pills but when you gots to do what's youz gots to doooooz.......lol..... Not looking forward to the crash though........

Re: I'm on drugs - wendy - 03-29-2012

ooooohhhhh lordie, this gonna be good.....perhaps we should call the wifey to have her take away the computer for a bit Smile

Re: I'm on drugs - wit - 03-29-2012

lol I think we should call wifey to administer the drugs Smile

careful ras some of those are very addictive!

Re: I'm on drugs - Jenny - 03-29-2012

I can tell you're feeling pretty loopy, Ras.....

Re: I'm on drugs - Markospoon - 03-29-2012

Hey Ras,

Just take it easy big guy.

Can't wait for the fall/winter meet up.

The best is yet to come.

Re: I'm on drugs - Debra - 03-29-2012

hello Ras, You be careful...

~ Rastapher ~ wrote:

'Liquid morphine, Percocet, and some muscle relaxers....... And Demerol '

That is some serious medicacation. Do not let the stubborn goat in ((YOU)), take to much 'feeding'!!!!!

If you need, I could be your .

You definately need someone with you to monitor you....in case of emergancy, SEEN!!!!!. I hate to think what could happen, since manopause has hit you and hit you HARD.

Re:Bad People - Rambo - 03-29-2012

My god what is your malady? if I may ask, I been on Morphine and Perc, with Vic 10's for over 6 years now........................

Re: I'm on drugs - Rastapher - 03-29-2012

I am home now!!!!!!!!! And I do not get hooked on these types of drugs.............I only enjoy them when I have surgery.........I hate pills.......except now. Those who know me know my choice...............

No neck brace.......just some muscle relaxers and Percocets........and I can't belive how good my arms feel. I had pain in mi shoulders and elbows because discs c4-c5 and c5-c6 where compressing my nerves down my arms. I am now a few millimeters taller and I'm impressed with the technology today....... I have the best neurosurgeon...........Dr. Oh.

No worries peeps...........hooooooo hooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Re: I'm on drugs - Yamangurl - 04-01-2012

Take then if you need them - you won't become addicted using them for a couple of weeks. That was some serious surgery you had.
Glad you have an amazing surgeon; that makes a huge difference!