The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Disc replacement - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Disc replacement (/showthread.php?tid=46267)

Disc replacement - Rastapher - 03-28-2012

Call it done............I'm getting used to the new discs and the great morphine they give me................... The pain in my shoulders and elbows are gone...... A great sign!

Re: Disc replacement - Jenny - 03-28-2012

Wonderful news, Ras!! I knew that you were undergoing surgery soon. Thank goodness for the difference in your symptoms then & now. Hang with that morphine while you need it, but then get up & about & get that body movin', slowly but surely! I'm so glad that you had this done!

Re: Disc replacement - Yamangurl - 03-28-2012

Get well soon!

Re: Disc replacement - wit - 03-28-2012

enjoy the buzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol....and heal fast!

Re: Disc replacement - captaind on Zion Hill - 03-28-2012

Blessings

Re: Disc replacement - suzengrace - 03-29-2012

I'm so happy your surgery went well and I hope you recovery continues to bring such a positive outcome..Make sure you get your self to physical therapy- it does make a difference and enjoy your time with the "miracles of pharmaceuticals"-try to make it as short as you can tolerate..(sorry, dont mean to be a buzzkill)

You'll be diving out of that tree in Blue Hole in no time...(LOL-your neuron-suregon would probably kill you if did that..LOL)

Re: Disc replacement - jajewel - 03-29-2012

Best of luck in a very speedy recovery....ah, the miracles of modern pharma ain't all bad....SOMETIMES....you'll soon be on the flight back home MINUS the pain.

Re: Disc replacement - Sundowner - 03-29-2012

What a relief it must be to have that over with. Now onto the recovery mode. Good luck, hope you're good as new before too long!

Re: Disc replacement - Markospoon - 03-29-2012

Good time for a wrestling match with Ras.

I challenge you, here and now!!

Take care my buddy.