The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
I love to listen to Doctoro - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: I love to listen to Doctoro (/showthread.php?tid=46244)

I love to listen to Doctoro - Markospoon - 03-28-2012

What a fantastic wealth of knowledge and experience she has and is willing to share.

All of you out there would do yourself good to read and re-read all that she is so generously sharing with us.

Thanks a million Doc.

Keep on keepin on.

Re: I love to listen to Doctoro - Debra - 03-28-2012

Bless Up! 100% agreed!!!

Re: I love to listen to Doctoro - doctoro - 03-28-2012

~ Markospoon ~ wrote:

'What a fantastic wealth of knowledge and experience she has and is willing to share.

All of you out there would do yourself good to read and re-read all that she is so generously sharing with us.

Thanks a million Doc.

Keep on keepin on. '

Blessed Joy (((Markospoon))), you know how I love to talk, but I am over whelmed by your generosity, and kindness and have a lump in my throat. Thank you for making my week Sweet. Like you I love to share. Don't know what prompted this but it was/is greatly appreciated.

(((Debra)))

Re: I love to listen to Doctoro - Sundowner - 03-28-2012

I'm a big fan of hers too. Any time I see something written by her, I know it will be pure wisdom and heart.

Re: I love to listen to Doctoro - suzengrace - 03-28-2012

I've always admired Dr. O...and my one regret is that our paths have not crossed when I've been on the Island...One day soon I hope..

Re: I love to listen to Doctoro - rastagirl777 - 03-28-2012

Me too, much love to Doc. I hope I can get to meet you next season!