The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Praying for tornando alley People... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Praying for tornando alley People... (/showthread.php?tid=45815)

Praying for tornando alley People... - Debra - 03-19-2012

Going out to Jenny, Medi, and all of you that live in the 'tornado alley'. I saw on the weather channel, today, lots of storms are very active.

I am praying that all of you will be safe, and no one will loose anything. and especially NO ONE GETS HURT.

I am sending prayers to ya all.

Re: Praying for tornando alley People... - medi - 03-19-2012

No tornado watches in my neck of the woods, just a flash flood watch, it sure is storming up something fierce, some thunder and lightning made the dog bark, lol. I am worried about it a bit cus no storm cellar, got a feeling this season might be a bad one with the warm weather coming so early, but I got a good deal on this rental, and will just hide under my desk if one comes. Wink

Hope everyone else is ok!

Re: Praying for tornando alley People... - Jenny - 03-21-2012

Well, I can finally report that we DID indeed experience a tornado at our house on Monday night, just before 10:30 pm. When we all heard the "freight train" sound, the loud roar to the west, Don & Austin, my step-son, ran out of the house to stand on the front porch to look at it coming. For some reason, I cannot remember why, I went to the front door & was shouting at them, but they couldn't hear me bc of the deafening noise. Maybe I was trying to tell them to come inside!!! LOL Anyway, when tons of debris started pelting the front porch area, Don & Austin ran into the garage, where the garage door was undulating about 5 inches, bowing in & out. I tried to shut the front door, because stuff was literally flying in the house! But it was like there was an invisible force, the winds, that were circulating all around & I couldn't move the door, only barely hang onto it. I thought the door was going to rip out of my hands & get taken away. I saw the two dogs in the hallway, which really freaked me out, they were just looking at me like "what the heck?!" It was very frightening. This is my very first time IN a tornado, I've only had them in the sky above me in the past. BTW, it was a confirmed EF-1 tornado. Probably around 90 mph or so winds.

Re: Praying for tornando alley People... - Angel - 03-21-2012

Jenny glad you Don & Austen survived. Hope there was not too much damage in your neck of the woods.