The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Country Roads Take Me Home - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Country Roads Take Me Home (/showthread.php?tid=45524)

Pages: 1 2 3

Country Roads Take Me Home - doctoro - 03-13-2012

To the place I belong. Last year we spent 6 months in the yard on the South Coast, for me a time of reliving the past of my Parents and Grandparents and in some ways my own. But more from the telling of stories from my Mama and Daddy about the way they grew up. Life was simpler then, life here, now was/is simpler than what I’m accustomed to, this is why this time is so special to me.

It was a time of taking stock, just sitting and enjoying the little things, walking from one end of the District to the other, from home to the Sea, reflecting, meditating, writing my journals, reading many books, purchased as well as the old fashioned way, from the library, reasoning with from the 5 year olds, to the elders in my community, baldhead to Rasta, Moslem, to Christian, to Heathen, seeing things from a new perspective, and at times marinating in the sun till I became a golden brown, with thoughts of nothing beyond how tall the Sugar Cane was growing. Spending time with Myself and all who crossed my path. Through my harassing them or their reaching out to me, or from mutual interests.

Re: Country Roads Take Me Home - doctoro - 03-13-2012

Re: Country Roads Take Me Home - DAWN - 03-13-2012

Loving this!

Find one pic..upload then preview..then find next photo upload and preview. Repeat

Re: Country Roads Take Me Home - Marie - 03-14-2012

So beautiful, miss home so much

Re: Country Roads Take Me Home - barbara - 03-14-2012

((((EMPRESS))))) You know mi luv ya like cooked food. I am SO PROUD OF YOU..

Looking forward to spending time in your Second home next time.. I miss and love you.. soon come

MORE GUIDANCE

Re: Country Roads Take Me Home - Jim-Donna - 03-14-2012

LOVLEY~~ I enjoy cooking on real wood coal.

Re: Country Roads Take Me Home - Markospoon - 03-14-2012

Thanks for posting the pics Doctoro.

We use charcoal all summer long for bbq's here in Chicago.

So, I'm ready to start grillin.

Re: Country Roads Take Me Home - Markospoon - 03-14-2012

You must really have time for thinking and contemplating life.

Even though I can't stay there as long as you, i get my "thinking" time in.

Such a beautiful abundance of nature.

Bless you and stay beautiful Doctoro.

Re: Country Roads Take Me Home - Sundowner - 03-14-2012

As I sit here and watch the snowflakes falling, I can't help but wish I was on that road with the sun reflecting from behind the clouds. That's the Jamaica I love.

Thanks for these.

Re: Country Roads Take Me Home - daniel - 03-14-2012

loving it ,thank you.