The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Redround...Whitehall...Red Dragon - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Redround...Whitehall...Red Dragon (/showthread.php?tid=44830)

Redround...Whitehall...Red Dragon - oldtimer - 03-05-2012

As in the past I took most of a day and went "strollin' " on up the hill.Redground is so peaceful and just nice.There were motorbike cabs all over the place.Little shops that sell anything you want by the "each".I dropped into my friends place to have breakfast.Saltfish and ackee,yam and boiled banana's.YUMMY !!!! Stopped at several places for a beer.$140j but always paid $200j,this is where tipping doesn't happen so is greatly apprecated.There were signs for Power Drink with Old Horny Goat Stuff in it (so the sign says) but no one would part with one.As I approached the Pentecostal Church at the top of the hill before the Red Dragon there was a burial being dug and when I stopped I found out it was for Fredrica Arthurs an old friend of mine.There were vendor's there selling soup and ice cream. it was quite an event.next stop the Red Dragon Pub and a long talk with my old friend Rag-a-Bones.I gave him a Nova Scotia flag and signed it hoping visitors in the future will do so as well.Then it was down through the little roads of Whitehall.NICE HOUSES !!!!!! stopped again to see the gated places. I guess some things make more money than others. it's now suppertime and I'm just coming out on the Sav Rd. Stop at Sweet Spice for supper.YUMMY !!!! as always.They have franchised one in Sav and one in Ochi.
Back to Cottontree Place for a rest and just thinking about the day past.Nice vibes all day. This would be alot of fun for a group to just go walking and seeing the sites.One more thing,the United Church just as you start up the hill into Redground (where I wondered throught)has a grave yard there and I saw Mickey Hill's grave site there right at the feet of Miss Lola Arthurs grave site the mother of Fredrica Arthurs.

Re: Redround...Whitehall...Red Dragon - rastagirl777 - 03-05-2012

NICE story, lol.

When I was up in the Whitehall/Redground area last month I noticed tons of building going on, lots of nice new houses. We actually stopped by a "cul de sac" the views were amazing.

Re: Redround...Whitehall...Red Dragon - oldtimer - 03-05-2012

I'm Canadian...hehehe but I did stop in to see Daddy Ron. Go to the Red Dragon and sign my flag.

Re: Redround...Whitehall...Red Dragon - Jenny - 03-05-2012

What a great day! My absolute favorite thing to do while in Jamaica is to "go on walk-about." Love the pace, getting to see everything better, and of course talking with the people. Stopping in here & there. No rush, just nice!

Hey now, what is that "Old Horny Goat Stuff"??????

Re: Redround...Whitehall...Red Dragon - oldtimer - 03-06-2012

Rag-a-Bones is on the corner of The Tank Rd and a cross road...that is "IF" you believe me..... Jenny..The Old Horny Goat stuff is a drink of some sort. I see the posters on the little shops BUT none seem to want to part with them.