The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Shout out to all my peeps!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Shout out to all my peeps!!! (/showthread.php?tid=44591)

Shout out to all my peeps!!! - wandabeinja - 02-29-2012

I have missed being on this board!! I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who remember me and have given me a shout out in the Search Me Heart thread!

Please take this opportunity to let me know you are here!!!

Wanda be in Ja
Wanda be Missing her Peeps
Wanda Simply Be

Re: Shout out to all my peeps!!! - wandabeinja - 02-29-2012

And a friendly reminder

if you Peek ya gotta "peep" up!

Re: Shout out to all my peeps!!! - doctoro - 02-29-2012

Hey Wanda B and JitterBug!!

Re: Shout out to all my peeps!!! - wit - 03-01-2012

greetings Wanda

Re: Shout out to all my peeps!!! - wandabeinja - 03-01-2012

JitterBug!!!!!!!!!

Dr. O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaJewel!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Wit!!!

This has been the mildest winter I can remember in a long time!!

My car is dying !!! 203,000 miles – may have to consider purchasing another vehicle – I need a reliable mode of transportation with all my long trips alone.

My parents live in Canada and I need to be able to go without worrying where my car will break down!

Wanda

So happy to be back here!!

Re: Shout out to all my peeps!!! & where is Wendy? - wandabeinja - 03-16-2012

Hey - Wendy - that I know! Are you on this board!

I met you - roaring river gal - you there?

Re: Shout out to all my peeps!!! - Angel - 03-20-2012

Wanda you sound like a nice person and you spending time with Florence was nice. Not everyone gets to grow older. Let alone having someone to spend time with them.

Shout out to PEEPS! - wandabeinja - 03-21-2012

It’s been a good while now since I’ve been on any board and it is nice to be back. Thanks to everyone for their warm welcome