The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Flights to MBJ - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Flights to MBJ (/showthread.php?tid=44359)

Pages: 1 2

Flights to MBJ - Jenny - 02-24-2012

Holy Cow! $851.33 for one airfare from XNA, our regional airport, to MBJ next Christmas time.....has the world gone NUTS?! I remember when they were around $650!! Sigh......

Re: Flights to MBJ - Yvonne - 02-24-2012

Flight $$$ are out of sight these days. Damn speculators.

Re: Flights to MBJ - daniel - 02-24-2012

they gone mad for sure!! glad i got a decent flight this year . reasonable airfare may be gone for a while .gas prices expected to go over 4 dollars a gallon by monday here. 3.75 today 3.50 last week

Re: Flights to MBJ - Pineapple - 02-25-2012

They've been crazy lately but somehow we lucked out in January. Flights had been $800+ and we got ours for $324. Sometimes you just have to wait and catch what you can.

Re: Flights to MBJ - suzengrace - 02-25-2012

I waited and waited, and then decided to go to Mexico for a week in March instead of my usual trip to Jam..airfare insane $650+ when i normally never pay more than $500 or less... Going for sure in june and got a little bit better rates but still..OUCH!!

Re: Flights to MBJ - rastagirl777 - 02-25-2012

Closer to Christmas I'd hope the fares would come down some. But gas prices in California are close to what they are in Jamaica - they are predicting its going to hit $5/gallon in the next few weeks - yikes!

Re: Flights to MBJ - rastagirl777 - 02-29-2012

Stick with it Jenny...perserverence. Things in the airline industry changes minute to minute - trust me - you wouldn't believe the number of things, policies etc. that changed in one flight from San Francisco to Orlando.

Yes, I'm in hell. And I'm in hell in Orlando. Poor me.

Re: Flights to MBJ - wit - 02-29-2012

welcome to the Canadian pricing folks! We've paid 850 plus for decades. Thank god for West Jet....lucky to get in around 500.

As for gas prices? $4.87 USD per gallon here ($1.30 per litre) UGGH

Re: Flights to MBJ - VenusdeMilos - 03-02-2012

Im living on the prayer...."they have to come down" bc Gawd!!..."they cant go up...or what goes up has to come down!" If not, well it just might be Thailand for us next Christmas.

I just dont get it tho, regardless of fuel prices a whopping 1.70euros per litre here, 2.260US$ ~ (count your blessings folks) which btw is even more than the infamous UK fuel prices 1.37GBP/2.18US$ (and the disgusting UK destination tax when flying) Jamaica is coming in so expensive. How come we can fly more or less equal distance but going the other way round the world for so much less. i.e. Thailand/Singapore/India/Sri Lanka?

Enjoy your holidays people wherever you maybe, we are truley blessed Smile Have a lovely w/e! x x

Re: Flights to MBJ - Yamangurl - 03-02-2012

Lowest gas price I saw driving around in L.A yesterday was $4.25/gal.
Gas stations at prominent locations charge more (like at freeway exits, airport, or intersection stations, for example)