The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
CHEEEERRRRRR, ? about Duncans - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: CHEEEERRRRRR, ? about Duncans (/showthread.php?tid=44351)

CHEEEERRRRRR, ? about Duncans - aqui - 02-24-2012

Hey Cher

Need to ask yu a few questons about Duncans and surrounding are .. know 2 ppl looking for ""off the beaten path experience!! for 4 days ...
What to do , where to go etc ..
Lodging would of course be "yours"

lets hear ur spiel ..
Others may jump in too...,Pls

Re: CHEEEERRRRRR, ? about Duncans - suzengrace - 02-24-2012

Its one of my favorite areas and beaches in Jam...and her place is beautiful with the best vibes..Taking a daytrip out to Bunkers hill in the country I know is one option. Her guesthouse is awesome as is the area and the beach-with some real chill vibes, and Cher and Barry are outstanding hosts-as am sure others who've been there will agree.. I'll let Cher do the rest of the talking..

ps... I'm glad you asked about this area on THIS board..smart move...I was just banned from another board today for answering a nice members simple question about duncans and where to stay...OK am sorry Tammy I brought this up..just needed to vent and warn others.. (some people must be jealous of how awesome that area is-IMHO)...

Re: CHEEEERRRRRR, ? about Duncans - aqui - 02-24-2012

What is Bukers Hill? Name of an area or a place of interest? Would yu pls tell me more ..

Re: CHEEEERRRRRR, ? about Duncans - aqui - 02-24-2012

Is there a trip report here of s/o who stayed at Chers with Pictures?

Re: CHEEEERRRRRR, ? about Duncans - Angel - 02-25-2012

Suzengrace your answer is under Ocho Rios Forum now it was not deleted. So hopefully people will still see it. Know people have posted about it before and it disappears.

Re: CHEEEERRRRRR, ? about Duncans - aqui - 02-25-2012

THANKS FOR THE PX. Dist. from Mobay airport? What other off the beaten path activities nearby...besides Bunkers Hill? How close r yu to StAnn?

Re: CHEEEERRRRRR, ? about Duncans - Angel - 02-25-2012

Nice photos Cher thank you for sharing.

Re: CHEEEERRRRRR, ? about Duncans - wit - 02-25-2012

love the area, Cher and Barry: kind, generous, good people and great hosts!

Suzen...you got the boot? Really? so much for promoting TOURISM . smh