The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
yoohoo, Rastapher,.. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: yoohoo, Rastapher,.. (/showthread.php?tid=44345)

yoohoo, Rastapher,.. - Debra - 02-24-2012

Life is not the same without you, where have you been?

who else misses Ras????

Re: yoohoo, Rastapher,.. - Rastapher - 02-24-2012

I miss me too..........lol....

Re: yoohoo, Rastapher,.. - suzengrace - 02-24-2012

Re: yoohoo, Rastapher,.. - Jenny - 02-24-2012

I miss you too, Ras.... ****Insert an emoticon of two people playing pool....****

Re: yoohoo, Rastapher,.. - rootswoman - 02-25-2012

Oh Dear,
Have you tried a chiropractor Ras- If not - please do before you go under the knife.
I went to my brother's chiropractor - Steve Miller (like the band - the only reason I remember the name ) in North Hampton who was seemed really good.

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering - there is nothing worse.

Poor (((Deb))), that sounds miserable -

ok - back to work - take care you guys

Re: yoohoo, Rastapher,.. - suzengrace - 02-26-2012

What about acupuncture??? some have gotten just as good results if not better than what they did from surgery..

I work in the OR sometimes operating the fluro-xray equipment for these surgeries-they're pretty intensive and some people go thru it all and still have pain..Just make sure you have an excellent neurosurgeon and get not only a 2nd but a 3rd opinion...I know when your dealing with this kind of pain you'll want do most anything to rid of it..But take into consideration what I rec....then go there from..
Hoping you get back to a more "normal" soon....

Re: yoohoo, Rastapher,.. - Markospoon - 02-27-2012

I hear you Ras,

Just take it easy, don't try and over do it.

That seat is where you belong.

Health comes first.

Kick back, you have earned a break/rest.

Re: yoohoo, Rastapher,.. - suzengrace - 02-27-2012

So I take it they want to put in artificial discs in those spaces?? Thats not Too complicated of a surgery-just hope it helps with that nerve pain...

I'm sorry you have to deal with this-but try not to let it get you too depressed-you dont need that on top of the back pain..

again, get 2 or 3 rd opinion re: surgery and do try some more alternative treatments too-acupuncture is highly rec. in the pain management clinic i use to work at.and I've heard about the Alexander tech. Lola is rec.-though I dont know mush about it...