The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Sally's Bashment?? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Sally's Bashment?? (/showthread.php?tid=44165)

Sally's Bashment?? - Tammy - 02-20-2012

Wendy? Anyone have details? Was there a Webcast? Pictures? I sure hope it was wonderful for Sally. She deserves so much Thanks and appreciation for all she has done. (((Sally)))

Re: Sally's Bashment?? - Debra - 02-20-2012

Tammy, I am wondering also......

Where are all the Feb peeps pics and reports???

I really wanted to attend Sally's last bashment, but the eyes got in my way for travel.

Bless Up Tammy, here's hoping we see something soon.

Re: Sally's Bashment?? - LostInJA - 02-22-2012

I was lucky enough to finally attend one of Sally's bashments! The party was fab; I'm still dreaming about Sally's delish food! OMG!! Wendy was the official photographer and I'm sure that she will have a full report with pics for us.... if she ever gets back to Minnesota!

Re: Sally's Bashment?? - Angel - 02-23-2012

Think this is the one time people are not saying much about it. Too bad it was the last one.

Re: Sally's Bashment?? - RL - 02-24-2012

Sally's bashment was very good.. Montanas were great hosts.. there was a nice turnout and I believe the fundraising went well. I don't believe there was a webcast.. there was none going on when I attended from ~7-9pm. The meal was FABulous.. thanks to Sally and all those who prepped/cooked/served.. after the meal Sally and Tekla both spoke about the school and how the fundraising has helped.. I thought Sally looked just wonderful. Donations were accepted throughout the evening and there was also a raffle.. thanks to all those who attended and supported the cause from near and far. The crowd seemed a bit smaller this year, but it was well attended and was great to see so many familiar faces. Wendy took pics so maybe she'll post a few.. I think she's down til the end of the month.. I think a lot people are still there.. you know those Febsters.. they like to stay loNG time Smile It is sad to see this fundraising event come to a close, but the opportunity to support this cause, as well as any you choose, remains.. the connections and friendships made over these years will remain.. I am blessed to have been able to attend and support the past few years, but most of all be touched by so many wonderful people.

Re: Sally's Bashment?? - jabailey - 02-28-2012

Hi, Trudy! You just sneak on down now, huh? Smile)))))))