The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
dan and sheilas holiday 2012 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: dan and sheilas holiday 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=44003)

Pages: 1 2

dan and sheilas holiday 2012 - daniel - 02-16-2012

vacation 2012 was the most chill, most relaxed ever! Hardly left the Lances Bay,Cousins Cove area for three weeks.Had no agenda,stuck to it!!Met a ton of old friends and made a few nu ones.Longing for my morning fruit. Longing for the street parties/dances.Late night rum bars.laughing till it hurts.I miss my mistress already.for sure we will go back next year.

Re: dan and sheilas holiday 2012 - daniel - 02-16-2012

I didnt take many pictures ,. just never got into it. uderwater camera died after a couple of days.missed some great shots swimming with a turtle. I brought a stand up paddle board again, though i mostly sit on it like a kayak. took a few long tours on it. really like an early morning paddle.

Re: dan and sheilas holiday 2012 - suzengrace - 02-17-2012

Wow Daniel..what a great place..I always admired that area when driving thru-
Did you stay at a house rental -hotel??? What cool, chill, beautiful place..I love hanging in little communities like that-and I love the street parties they have..

Thanks for sharing the pics... and you folks sure make some wonderful meals (from the other thread) what an excellent time you had...

Re: dan and sheilas holiday 2012 - daniel - 02-17-2012

Yes, second year staying at LeMer.Great location .30 to 40 minutes from Mobay,20 to 30,min to Negril.What I like most is its a great place for swimmers.dive in from shore. a couple of small beaches in the cove.reefs everywhere.walking distance to Bulls bay beach. short walk to Lances beach,and they have a freshwater pool.You can rent a whole villa,or rent just a room,share kitchen and living room.All bedrooms have private bath,cable tv.ac. It is a residential community,so everyone is just going about their own thing. all friendly,no pressure for business. Hanging out at the fishermans beach waiting for the boats to come in ..., very entertaining!

The Bulls Bay rest stop just opened(formerly Bay View).Nice building you see on the highway at Bulls beach. A restaurant in walking distance,a big plus this year .also jerk center on same corner.Area is growing fast.

Went to Negril 3 times.Had the pleasure of meeting a few boardies at Pilots.
Saw Freddie magregor at Jungle.Cocoa Tea and lineup at mx3.went for Jah cure.a no show.
Best night out was a little party in Cousins cove. A friend Byron called one day to invite us to a party.It was a tuesday.come to the shop about 5.there will be food.
there was already a big crowd.music blasting.Conc/sea puss soup for all.Saw many familiar faces,and met friends from past years.The party was being thrown bye a German man who lived in Hopewell,but came to Cove to celebrate his birthday.Next on the menu was curried goat,rice and peas.How do you explain to someone how good sucking goat bones can be? I know I bought several Q's of J B that night.dancing in the street,not a care in the world.Later grilled lobster.At one point sheila and I were sitting out back of the shop by the sea,having a smoke with a few of the boys. we looked around and we knew 12 or so of 15 people sitting around,telling stories and laughing, the same as we do at home with people we've known most of our lives. Great to be among friends.truly a one world moment.

Re: dan and sheilas holiday 2012 - Markospoon - 02-17-2012

Hey Daniel, good to have met you at Pilots.

Looks like you had a nice location for your stay.

I must try something different one of these days.

Thanks for the report.

Re: dan and sheilas holiday 2012 - Jenny - 02-17-2012

Fantastic, Daniel! Sounds like you really know how to do up a vacation. It's all about maxin' relaxin'! Good for you. You're already anticipating the next reach, I can tell...

jenny ,unfortunately best I've seen is still less than 50%. deeper formations seem more teaming ,but I just snorkle so I am limited, try Rhoades or Half moon. or try Cousins Cove.Swim off of formaly Jamzen

Re: dan and sheilas holiday 2012 - VenusdeMilos - 02-18-2012

Thank you for telling me about Lemur.

Cousins Cove is heavenly with lovely people. Daniel we share some mutual friends. Vinton, Trevor, Byron, Narissa, Barney....and kids. Had I known you were going I would have sent you with all our love from Greece Smile x x

Re: dan and sheilas holiday 2012 - wit - 02-18-2012

your photo's are great Daniel. Thanks for sharing them. Took me awhile to absorb your "I miss my mistress" comment lol. Jamaica is your mistress Smile