The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Boardies - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Boardies (/showthread.php?tid=43735)

Pages: 1 2

Boardies - rootswoman - 02-11-2012

I love you guys.

Sis Irijah's passing has reminded me of how much you all mean to me.

Ive been too busy to keep up around here - I'm so behind on the trip reports and all of the funny stuff that I want to respond to. I should be doing homework but I can't focus. I needed to stop over and give you all a hug.

Thank you guys for being part of my life each and every day.

Re: Boardies - Jenny - 02-11-2012

I feel the same, Roots! The exact same. I deeply appreciate & truly enjoy each & every one of you. We here have all been through a lot. I give thanks for all of you! Roots, please don't worry about trip-report doing; you're back in school again & that must be your top priority! (Take this from somebody who's STILL stringing out doing her last reach trip report, oh, about 14 months now! LOL)

Re: Boardies - suzengrace - 02-11-2012

Ditto...Blessings to the boardies and this board.

Re: Boardies - Sheba - 02-11-2012

Not wishing to be cliche, but who feels it know's it.
love and strength .
x
B

Re: Boardies - Aja - 02-11-2012

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=you+tube++dennis+brown++rolling+down&mid=1F36570B92897C9E8FD01F36570B92897C9E8FD0&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3

Re: Boardies - jabailey - 02-12-2012

((( YOU ))). If Sis's passing has made us more aware of life's short sweetness, and brings us all closer, then it's a beautiful legacy she leaves behind. Though I don't personally know all of you, I feel as if I do, and you are valuable in many ways to my very existence.

Re: Boardies - Debra - 02-18-2012

~ Rootswoman ~ wrote:

'I love you guys.

Sis Irijah's passing has reminded me of how much you all mean to me.

Ive been too busy to keep up around here - I'm so behind on the trip reports and all of the funny stuff that I want
to respond to. I should be doing homework but I can't focus. I needed to stop over and give you all a hug.

Thank you guys for being part of my life each and every day. '

That sums it up for me as well ladies and gents.

I have missed out on a few weeks now, lots to catch up on......

Thanks to Tammy, for asking what happened to me. I had catarct surgery last Monday. I did not want to say anything in advance, that is just the way I was feeling about it. I have been recovering and resting my eyes. I'll be going to my 2nd after appointment on Tuesday. I hope and pray things will be fine. So far I feel pretty good.

I want to add, ALL OF YOU, are an electic group, that I am proud to be part of. This is the bestest forum on the www.!!!!

Re: Boardies - Angel - 02-19-2012

Debra glad you are back hope that your eye is healing up. And if they have to do your ther eye hope that goes well. Good luck at your appointment Tuesday. And Suzengrace hope your Moms surgery goes well.

Re: Boardies - wit - 02-19-2012

glad you are healing up Debra. Remember this is a place of support as well. ox

RW...you have such a good soul. I too give thanks for the special people here. ((((HUGS))))

Re: Boardies - rootswoman - 02-19-2012

ahwwwwwww - Wit - Thankyou
That really means a lot to me.
I got up early to start working on my schoolwork and I am so glad I stopped in and read this.

Wit - I read something on facebook the other day about you being unemployed - I was rushing off to class and have not had time to figure out what happened - I am soooo sorry. I also think I read something about school another morning while rushing out the door. As you must know - I went back to school two years ago - If you are considering it I want to offer encouragement. If you want to discuss it here I bet you could get some good feed back. Feel free to pm me through facebook if you would rather discuss it elsewhere.

Debra - I hope you are healing and the surgery was successful. You are such a little firecracker around her -it is not the same when you are gone.

Sis Irijahs' lovely daughter: Angelina - posted that she will stay in school and make her Momma proud! Isin't that wonderful.

Now I need to do homework so I can come back and read the trip reports that I missed.

Have a great Holiday my Boardie Family -