The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Living Life To The Fullest - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Living Life To The Fullest (/showthread.php?tid=43698)

Living Life To The Fullest - macyoder - 02-11-2012

These words are often echoed after we lost a loved one. Once the tears dry and the shock wears off, do we live life any differently? Everyday I LIVE, I will find something to LAUGH about, and tell someone they are LOVED. For me that is living life to the fullest.

Live, Laugh, Love!

Re: Living Life To The Fullest - Aja - 02-11-2012

smiles macy .....and smiles again...back to the plan ....

Re: Living Life To The Fullest - Sophie - 02-11-2012

Nail on head Mac, nail on head. This is why we laugh at everything. I'll never forget when Smokey's aunt was dying and she had always wanted to see the ocean and never made it. They had spent years socking away money for retirement and there she was dead at 60. We were born poor and will die poor but we sure the hell will have some laughs in the years between.

Re: Living Life To The Fullest - Romae - 02-11-2012

~ macyoder ~ wrote:

' Once the tears dry and the shock wears off, do we live life
any differently? '

For me yes, I had a good traveling buddy that died in Jamaica leaving behind a 10yr old son. Leave on vacation and return in a pine box. Sad She was very young, had a massive heart attack. The only comfort I found was that she died doing what she wanted to do and that was being in Jamaica. She made 3-4 trips per year, pure Jamaciaholic!

I vowed from that day that I would live my life doing the things that I wanted to do and also try to live without regrets. That was ONE death that literally changed my life in many ways. I must say that each death since always is a reminder to me that I must live life to the FULLEST, whatever that means to me!

Re: Living Life To The Fullest - Sheba - 02-11-2012

Good friends we've had and good friends we've lost along the way.
Love and respect to all our dearly departed,
Gone but not forgotten
.B