The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
One crazy night at the A/I - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: One crazy night at the A/I (/showthread.php?tid=43585)

One crazy night at the A/I - Pineapple - 02-09-2012

Sophie has been threatening to embarrass me if I don’t finally post the photos of our one really crazy night at Negril Relax. But hell what can she do to embarrass me? I’ve already told you all about pooping my panties and leaving them on the plane.

Let me just say I’m posting this now under duress but you know Sophie will not let up even though I right now have a fat lip. I went and got the glass of water before I settled down to write this. As I sat down and picked up the laptop one of my cats jumped up, causing the recliner to fall back and the computer to fly up and hit me in the upper lip. She Skyped me to see if I was going to post of not. I replied “sure, as soon as I get these frozen veggies off my lip”. Well I got her back, she thought it was so funny she “snorted beef jerky outta my snout-lol”. Very compassionate right? I’m so glad I could be the source of her joy this evening.

You are all used to the four of us being pretty out of line but this night we added more to our group. Richie’s friend Kenny and his girlfriend were in Negril for a few days and joined us. It was the first time Sophie, Smokey and I had met them so I wasn’t sure how well they’d hang with our shenanigans.

Kenny and Alene (not sure if that’s how to spell her name) came by Negril Relax as we were having dinner. They were all aglow because they had just gotten engaged at sunset up at the lighhouse. We finished dinner and joined them over at “our” place on the deck near the bar.

Alwayne was the bartender on duty this night so I knew we’d be having some fun. He’d already told Richie he had 6 drinks he wanted him to try. (I think you can see it coming can’t you?)

(Let me go get some more ice for my lip and I'll be right back.)

Re: One crazy night at the A/I - jeannieb - 02-09-2012

Yay!

Oh and sorry about your lip.

Re: One crazy night at the A/I - Pineapple - 02-09-2012

Okay, I'm back with my ice. (Of course it's floating in a glass of White Zin)

As soon as we got settled in the drinks started coming. The very first one Richie got was REALLY strong. He kept sipping on it, I grabbed it and downed it - It was time to get the party started. (Disclaimer: Smokey and Sophie drink only Diet Pepsi so they really have to excuse for their behavior except that they are crazy MFers.)

We all sat around talking BS and laughing. We laugh a lot when we all get together and most people would not think any of it is funny but we crack ourselves up. Kenny and Alene were joining right in.

I was trying to get a good picture of Sophie and Smokey and every time Smokey would get a crazy look on his face (anyone remember the Friends episode when Monica and Chandler were trying to get a photo taken together? – That’s Smokey) Well here are two I finally got.

Sophie will have to tell you what she said to get this laugh.

Music coming from the bar was getting really good, drinks were starting to kick in so what was a person to do? Yep, get up and DANCE.

Nuff for tonight. Lattah.

Re: One crazy night at the A/I - suzengrace - 02-10-2012

Aw shucks..I wanted some more, looks likes things were just "warming up"--ok, i'll wait for the next report with pics..soon come..

Re: One crazy night at the A/I - Yamangurl - 02-10-2012

OMgosh! I wish I had known you guys were just down the beach! Ah well, next time.
Funny stuff!

Re: One crazy night at the A/I - bozz - 02-10-2012

i wanna hang out with you all...you sure know how to have a grand time!!!

Re: One crazy night at the A/I - Jim-Donna - 02-10-2012

Looks like FUN was had by all.

Re: One crazy night at the A/I - Sophie - 02-10-2012

Hey Bozz- We are there enough, our paths should cross at some point. Just be prepared for pure stupidity~~ except when pissed then we bite! Isn't is odd how a person can laugh so hard and find anything funny but ahhhh lawd cross same person and it's like something outta the Exorcist? Oh and be super reserved in groups of strangers. Bipolar maybe??

Speaking of bipolar--- where the h*ll is Pineapple?????

Re: One crazy night at the A/I - Jenny - 02-10-2012

Kenny & Alene are one cute pair together!

Re: One crazy night at the A/I - Pineapple - 02-10-2012

As the night progressed, the dancing got a little crazy. Sophie and Smokey said they used to have some pretty slick moves on the dance floor "back in the day". Of course that brought a chorus of “get down Smokey, come on, get down”

Really they said they used to do that on dance floors.

Even Sophie and I took a spin on the “dance floor” that turned into this.
(yes we will share anything with ya’ll. . . and take pictures of it)

More music and many more drinks we had even the employees dancing. They were having a great time watching the crazy tourists. I was getting my groove on and the next thing I know someone is behind me dancing. I hear shouts of laughter. I think it’s Richie behind me until I look up and see him laughing his a$$ off too. Just as it is dawning on me that the hands starting to grab places only Richie should be grabbing aren’t his, I turn around to find Chef.

Why is there always a camera to catch all this embarrassment?