The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hiking - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Hiking (/showthread.php?tid=43343)

Hiking - Rastapher - 02-07-2012

Be careful, I just got back from a hike in the bush..........I was walking in the meadow with my machete and I stopped to take a few pictures of the ocean when I heard some noise. I look over my shoulder and saw something moving in the row of sea grape trees along the water. So I slowly chop my way into the thick of it and seems like someone was there watching me again. I took the machete and chopped my way back to the trail.......there I saw the strangest site. 10 white men with machete looking at me......run Chris run.......now I'm running for my life from some crazy white men with machetes yelling at me......and I can't run that fast anymore......they are gaining on me.......it's scary seeing a white man with a machete chasing you......I duck under a lime tree and into the sea grapes.....skipping over the rocks I see a big hole in the rocks and climb in......it's really deep.....I climb deeper and deeper the I realize.......

White men dont go in caves..........

Re: Hiking - jeannieb - 02-07-2012

Is this for real? I can never tell when you are kidding.

Re: Hiking - suzengrace - 02-07-2012

Ok Ras-was it 10 white men or just one Mike Mosgrove your were really running from??? (LOL)

Re: Hiking - Markospoon - 02-07-2012

Here we go.

Tell us more Ras.

Re: Hiking - rastagirl777 - 02-07-2012

How many times mi got to tell ya? Leave dem crazy white men ALONE!!!

(Seriously - walking in the bush alone with a machete...not wise.)

Re: Hiking - Sundowner - 02-07-2012

.... and then you saw this goat walk into a bar....

Re: Hiking - Markospoon - 02-07-2012

The old belly crawl, it has saved me on more than one occasion.

What did you do next?

Re: Hiking - rastagirl777 - 02-10-2012

I too know the bush of which you speak - and hub knows the farmers and others that live and work there. As a matter of fact, he's off for a mountain bike ride out there right now.

Re: Hiking - rastagirl777 - 02-10-2012

lol...I thought so. He's tough, huh? Mt. Airy is not an easy climb. Turns out I don't think he did ride the bush today, went to visit our friend in Redground instead.

LTU tonight dude...be there or be square.