The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Resturant in Negril worth checking out - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Resturant in Negril worth checking out (/showthread.php?tid=42721)

Resturant in Negril worth checking out - Pilotsfriend - 01-31-2012

During my recent visit to Negril I met up with a Canadian friend who frequents Negril at least twice a year and is quiet savy to the newest and latest in the area. He suggested we go to Sunset After The Dark, a resturant at the begining of the west end (across from the hardware store). OMG the food was teriffic! I had the fish of the day which was brandy snapper. The sauce was amazing, the fillet delicious! The price very reasonable. We ended up going a second time during my stay. My partner had the fish and chips, which were the same beautiful fillet, huge portion. I had the coconut curry shrimp and fish, sooo yummy, melt in your mouth. We had the pleasure of meeting and talking with the owner Patrick. He is Jamaican but lived much of his life in Canada. Patrick paid close attention to the enjoyment of his guests. It is not fast food, and it may take a while to get your plate, but it is so so worth it. Let's give this guy some business.

Re: Resturant in Negril worth checking out - Jenny - 01-31-2012

It's on my list for my next reach! Sounds wonderful...

Re: Resturant in Negril worth checking out - Yvonne - 01-31-2012

Thanks for the tip! Sounds great.

Re: Resturant in Negril worth checking out - Pineapple - 02-06-2012

What I thought was the "small" burger. Little did I know it was the same 1/2 lb but without all the added bacon, cheese, etc. It was okay but I doubt I'd order again. I don't like my burger that large and never have like the taste of Jamaican beef. But at least my leftovers didn't go to waste. Friends were there at the next table and they had a nursing dog in their yard. Mama got a good belly full that night.

(Yes there is a bun but both halves of the bun are covered but the honker of a burger.)

Fried chicken and mashed potatoes. A little skimpy based on what we get at other places for the same price but Richie said it was very good.

Next time I'm going to try their fish and chips or maybe the catch of the day.