The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Cleo - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Cleo (/showthread.php?tid=42643)

Cleo - Jenny - 01-28-2012

OK, I promise that I won't do this much, but....remember that Animal House Jamaica dog that was being adopted by a couple in Wisconsin? And Lola offered to supervise her air travel to Milwaukee? (THANK YOU, LOLA!!!!) Well, unfortunately, the couple had a medical emergency in the family & is no longer able to adopt her (sob). So Cleo is once again available for adoption. She is a young dog, just over her puppyhood, & is a total sweetie. Are any of you interested? If so, Animal House would get her to you in North America via a plane flight. Below is Cleo's picture!

Re: Cleo - Angel - 01-28-2012

Cleo is a cute dog too bad the people can't adopt her. I hope she finds a loving home. Real soon.

Re: Cleo - mickey - 01-29-2012

jenny...do u have more info in cleo? is she spayed, does she get along good with other dogs, etc??

also i just spoke with st louis sally who will be returning on feb 20th...she may be able to help...

please let me know!

dang-it! bad news! i just called sun country, the chart flight from st louis, and they said it can not be done on international flights! any other suggestions?

hey jenny...another thought....MARKOSPOON, has a trip coming up and is from
chicago!!!!!

HEY MARKOSPOON!!!!!!!

More on Cleo - Jenny - 01-29-2012

From The Animal House Jamaica Director:

" Cleo is great with other dogs but is too young to be spayed (about ten weeks)."