The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Well It's Official - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Well It's Official (/showthread.php?tid=42593)

Pages: 1 2

Well It's Official - Tammy - 01-27-2012

I didn't want to say anything until I seen something concrete as I didn't want to get my hopes up but tonight I got the proof. The flights have been purchased. My daughter is moving back home from Washington with my two grand babies and well you guys know I have happy tears flowing. As crazy as it may sound I feel like I may be whole again after so long of feeling pretty empty. I have the same feeling you have when your anticipating a vacation, excitement but with that little knot in your stomach. I so can't wait to see them babies at the Airport. They are flying in 02/11 and Tosha will be driving which will probably take her a good 3-4 days plus she won't be able to leave until the 16th as the movers can't pack her up before then. Sooo Nana has a few days to entertain before mama arrives. God knows I am boiling over right now. LOLOL

Many of you here have been with me through this journey that started so long ago and I'm so glad your still here with me to see and hear this long hard road is coming to a brighter crossroad. In the end Washington was good for Tosha as she just graduated from college with her Associates in Business. I don't think she could have or rather would have ever done that here. She's really turned her life around and she has plans to keep on moving right back to college for her Bachelors as soon as she gets settled. I'm very proud of her.

Re: Well It's Official - Angel - 01-27-2012

Nice news you are so happy and the grandkids get to see their Nana. So they get to go to school there. Hope all goes well with you and your daughter.

Re: Well It's Official - Pineapple - 01-27-2012

Oh Tammy, I'm so happy for you. So glad to hear that Tosha is doing so great now! You've been through a lot and I hope that this is the beginning of some really good, no make that GREAT times. Hug those babies!!!! (had a few tears welling up in my eyes too)

Re: Well It's Official - Sophie - 01-28-2012

Good for you, good for the kids, good for your daughter. Enjoy!

Re: Well It's Official - Aja - 01-28-2012

happy for u tammy ....

Re: Well It's Official - wit - 01-28-2012

yippee skippy Tammy. Very happy for you!

Re: Well It's Official - Jenny - 01-28-2012

Oh, Tammy, how wonderful! I'm so glad that you'll have Tosha & your grands home soon! It sounds like she's got a great educational/career plan going; good for her! What a great spring you all will have!

Re: Well It's Official - Romae - 01-28-2012

Happy that she will get the chance to spend time with the grandbabies.

Grandkids are a sweet sweet blessing, I am in a different state from my babies and I missed them terribly. Some days I feel like what the hell, just move where they are!

Re: Well It's Official - jabailey - 01-28-2012

I'm thrilled with this outcome, Tammy. Your prayers were answered! Please extend congratulations to her on her life change.

Re: Well It's Official - suzengrace - 01-28-2012

I'm not familiar with the story Tammy...But I can say that I'm very happy for you and your family-End of an era and now on to start a new era, a new chapter in all of your lives... What great news to start off the New Year!!!
Blessings.