The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
First back to the beach - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: First back to the beach (/showthread.php?tid=42196)

First back to the beach - captaind on Zion Hill - 01-23-2012

Chris (Seastar) is booked for the first four days of my birthdate trip so we've booked at White Sands on the beach side.

Last time I slept in a room on the beach was 1973 at Miss Gloria's.

Actually looking forward to it after all these years. I used to spend 120 days a year on it. Got old after the first month

Re: First back to the beach - Debra - 01-23-2012

Funny, My 1st friend was from Miss Mary's right next to Gloria's. Whew there was LOTS of action all night, back in 1985, lol.

I had a friend who stayed at White sands across the street. We used the pool, nice, and the 2-4-1 at happy hour. The room was clean, basic, balcony.

Have a nice time captiand@ your birth date trip

Re: First back to the beach - Angel - 01-23-2012

Have a nice trip on the beach and the cliffs for your birthdate

Re: First back to the beach - suzengrace - 01-23-2012

Will be a change of pace-but beach or cliffs your going to have a great time on your B-day...

Re: First back to the beach - VenusdeMilos - 01-24-2012

Wishing you a fantastic time. Cant wait for the trip report!

120 days a year and you must have been so sick of the sun. My husband doesnt like the sun. He says when you have to work out in it it becomes a hardship. Another reason why we like Caribbean holidays, he gets the rain too. He really is happy then and like a snail comes out to play. Most of a sunny day he sits in the shade and wont venture far until sunset which is his favourite time to swim too. Here if he is not working you will find his butt planted under an olive tree. Captain Correlli as my brother calls him.

Anyway, enjoy your sun, sand and sea! x

Re: First back to the beach - Pineapple - 01-24-2012

I wish I could be there for my upcoming b-day. It's a BIG one! Hope you enjoy your beach stay. Funny that so many of us stayed in the "Gloria's" area and never met. Or maybe we did. ENJOY!