The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
different pub crawl - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: different pub crawl (/showthread.php?tid=42105)

Pages: 1 2

different pub crawl - bozz - 01-22-2012

so who would be interested in out of the way pub crawls? starting mid feb. red plates are the hold up at this point. you will definitely go to places you have never been!

Re: different pub crawl - Tammy - 01-23-2012

You know I would be all in if I was there. Sad Love the out of the way pub crawls. Always fun!! Hope you guys get together and do that and take some pics to share with us stranded in the cold folks. Wink

Re: different pub crawl - Sundowner - 01-23-2012

What a great idea, Bozz. Wish I could be there for this, and I hope it's a huge success. The country people deserve recognition, not to mention a little $$.

Re: different pub crawl - suzengrace - 01-23-2012

Lovin your idea Bozz.. Now if I was only on the Island at the time...Darn it, -guess I'll have to try another time...

and I agree with JJ..Negril is over-rated (IMHO) The night-life and entertainment sucks (not counting Negril escape/Jungle music series)
Nothing to do--use to be alot more fun...I dont like to go out and party all the time-but nice to know at least its there-even Mi-yard kind of dead late into the hours...

I had a hell of lot more fun in PA ..non-stop street parties -clubs til the sun came up..In that little town I had at least 5 or more happening places to go to
with different types of music and vibes...not to mention some awesome concerts going on near Reach falls, etc..

Re: different pub crawl - oldtimer - 01-23-2012

That CERTAINLY !!!! is a great idea.They use to do that WAY !!!! back when I lived on the island.Make sure the local guys keep the beggie, beggie back.Going to the little beer joints,etc in the country would just "rock" some of the visitors.Screen the people you take !!!!!! you'll be very successful with this idea.

Re: different pub crawl - The+Roadster - 01-25-2012

Bozz - sign me up +1 ! I will be in Negril Feb 8 to the 13th. I so want to leave the tourista zone but have reservations since I do not know the lay of the land.

Re: different pub crawl - rastagirl777 - 01-25-2012

Bozz - keep me in the loop. This sounds like fun. I hope I am here to enjoy it!

Re: different pub crawl - Sophie - 01-27-2012

Hey Bozz- maybe it doesn't have to be called a "pub" crawl?? Pub crawl makes me think of a bunch of drunk asses all up in my space trippin', pukin' and slurrin' their words. Of course I don't drink, so pub crawls kinda make me wanna puke-lol. Now- a "Culture Crawl" could be pretty cool for folks who have not been out and about very far. Nice for people to see how yam is grown, when ackee is ready, water catchments and such. How cool to see the produce growing and buy it fresh on the spot. Course ya could throw in a few bars and cook shops too! Ohhhhh yes- COOK SHOPS- please feed those drunks!!

Re: different pub crawl - mickey - 01-27-2012

great idea Bozz! i agree with sophie tho'... a lot of us really don't drink, so maybe you could arrange a 'culture' crawl along and the pub crawl.

Re: different pub crawl - BrenJaLee - 01-27-2012

or, Country Crawl since it's all about discovering life in the country (outside of town). This also got me to thinking... many times I've thought of finding a place to have a "private dinner". People ask all the time about best places for a special dinner - anniversary, birthday, etc. Why does it have to be IN Negril? Couldn't a nice, off the beaten track, place do a nice private meal in a special spot with candles or torches and make it a really unique private experience?