The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
st baldricks - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: st baldricks (/showthread.php?tid=41709)

Pages: 1 2

st baldricks - mickey - 01-19-2012

I just posted this on my facebook page, but will do here also!

On 3/10/12 I will have my head shaved for cancer research. I'm asking for donations/sponsers for this cause.

I've worked in pediatric hem/onc for over 20 years and have seen alot. Many happy stories and many sad also.

(Also will say, I'll post before and after pictures.....lawd, jesus..knows i've got an ugly dome!!)

Re: st baldricks - Pineapple - 01-19-2012

I'm ready to donate and I want to be there to watch and take picture Smile I'll match donations from this board up to $100. Come on guys - this is a great cause and Mickey is doing a really major thing for the cause. The least we can do is donate.

Re: st baldricks - mickey - 01-19-2012

i'm trying to post the info that i did on facebook, but can't seem to upload it...

you can check out the website: http://www.stbaldricks.org

the name of our team is: Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

thanks Pineapple....i'm really hyped to do this!!

Re: st baldricks - Jim-Donna - 01-19-2012

Sweet Mickey I'm on board! Let me know where to send the funds.
Thank-you for caring for all our sick babies. I went to nursing school, but I cried SO MUCH at all the hurting. I had to go for a Happier setting to care for children. OXOXOX

my facebook name is: Mickey Ennis

thanks you all...

what i was told today, Tammy, is that the donations made directly to St Baldricks, can only be done with a credit card.

small cash or check donations can be given and i will give them the day of the event. personally, i'd rather not to have to do it that way...would feel more secure the other way. but, won't turn any donation down.

also for tax info, forms will be mailed towards the end of the year.

btw...how do i turn a tif file to a jpg? i'd like to download some of the info like i did on facebook.

Re: st baldricks - Sophie - 01-19-2012

You KNOW I am gonna be there and will be making a donation of course!!

Re: st baldricks - VenusdeMilos - 01-20-2012

I cant support you financially but as Cancer Research is a subject very close to my heart I congratulate you on your very worthy cause. I support a childrens research hospital in London, UK and all my spare bucks go there. I wish you the very best of luck! x x

Re: st baldricks - mickey - 01-21-2012

thanks to those that have donated thus far....lola, pineapple, suzengrace, macyoder and anonymous.

I truly appreciate your donations!! and to tammy for bumping this up last night!

luv u guys!

i'm going to share just one likkle story...... a few years back there was a little girl who came to the clinic for treatment. her parents were deaf,(although they were separated and her dad and his girlfriend brought her most of the time) and she translated for them most of the time.

throughout her treatment, she always had a smile. one day she was the only child in the playroom and had no one to play with while waiting for her chemo. i was working at the front desk and she asked if i would play with her. so, in between phone calls, etc, we played a board game for a while.

she received her chemo then it was time for her to go home....as she was walking out the door, she stopped and said 'oh! i forgot something!' she ran back to my desk and gave me a hug.......

it is moments like this that has made me to continue working in that environment. it's amazing how resilient children are and how big THEIR hearts are.

Re: st baldricks - mickey - 01-21-2012

Tammy... was that for someone named Jerry? I don't remember the last name)