The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Pushed the button at last. - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Pushed the button at last. (/showthread.php?tid=41504)

Pushed the button at last. - Jim-Donna - 01-18-2012

This year Jim and I were going to have newbies with us. But the teenager got into some trouble last week and the furnace went out, so they canceled. At first I was really bummed out. But Jim and i made a new plan. We are going straight to Treasure Beach for five days. We got a call from Miss Millie(villa cook in TB) that her father passed the day after Christmass. We want to see her in person to give her our condolences. Then moving on to Negril for five days, and staying at the first place we ever landed at in Negril, Shields. Then we are hoping that we will be able to stay in Duncans Bay for four days. We were able to get on a American Airlines non-stop flight out of Chicago. YIPPIE!!! 8:10 am departure 12:05 arrival. Bigga should have something ready by then. YUMMY!! Man we LOVE the non stop flights. Especially on the way home. Now we have a true countdown going.. about 94 days, Oh man~~

Dawn at Shields. A GOOD WOMAN! See ya soon.

Re: Pushed the button at last. - jeannieb - 01-18-2012

Good for you! Sounds like a great trip. I miss direct flights. Sad

Re: Pushed the button at last. - wit - 01-18-2012

whooo hoo congrats! Sounds like a great vaca. How many days total?

Re: Pushed the button at last. - wit - 01-18-2012

two weeks is sweet espec in January! Enjoy it Smile

Re: Pushed the button at last. - Markospoon - 01-18-2012

Good job, Jim-Donna,

I am on the same AA flight from Chicago to MoBay, non-stop, baby!

I got a great deal on the air fare too!!

Have ticket, Will travel.

Well, I could not believe it.

$268.31 + the tax of $123.00=$391.

I wanted to kiss my computer screen.

It took me all of 1 minute to book it.

I haven't seen that price in 5 years.

I guess because they had just filed for the bankruptcy thing.

Maybe because I leave here on a Sunday and return on a Monday.

Re: Pushed the button at last. - suzengrace - 01-18-2012

What an awesome itinerary !!! and YES-you must go to Duncans Bay....

Good for you two ....

Re: Pushed the button at last. - Aimbri - 01-19-2012

Spoon... that is one short vacation.... 1 day... Just bustin on you man.