The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
I want to go back!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: I want to go back!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=41482)

I want to go back!!!!!!! - Pineapple - 01-17-2012

It's one thing to be sick but able to sit on the beach in the sun but it's another to be sick and having the temp in the 20s. Got home yesterday to 67 degrees but it's only 28 now.

Guess I'll finally have to break down and go outside tomorrow and go the doctor. I promise a trip report when I finally start feeling better.

Re: I want to go back!!!!!!! - Sundowner - 01-17-2012

Sorry to hear you're sick, Pineapple, that really sucks. If you're not feeling better tomorrow, you better bundle up warm and get yourself to the Dr. Then get some meds and go home and get into your PJs and hunker down with the furry friends for a few days. Tell us all about your trip when you feel better!

Re: I want to go back!!!!!!! - Sophie - 01-17-2012

Don't make me drive down there and haul your a$$ to the doc. You should be more like me- less obstinate and more willing to visit the doc.

Re: I want to go back!!!!!!! - wit - 01-18-2012

sorry your not feeling well Pine, I agree with Venus...it happens to people often. I personally blame the plane lol.

Re: I want to go back!!!!!!! - BrenJaLee - 01-18-2012

Oh I know EXACTLY how you feel. I got sick once on my way home. Was kinda stuffy the morning I left and as each hour ticked by on the airplane it got worse and worse. Had to take the next whole week off work and all I could think was... if I had known I was gonna have to take the week off, I dyam sure wouldn't have left JA!!!!

Glad you finally made it to the doc. Take your meds and feel better!

Re: I want to go back!!!!!!! - Sophie - 01-18-2012

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!!!!! I am ROLLIN' here!! THIS is why we don't have any embarrassing moments to tell---- cause we will tell anything, anywhere, anytime. Hell it ain't even embarrassing to us, just FUNNY! Ya don't wanna go ahead and tell the rest so I can tell Smokey's response???

Re: I want to go back!!!!!!! - Jenny - 01-19-2012

Oh, dear! I hope that you are feeling lots better by now, Piney!! Having to do "re-entry" while sick is the pits!!

Re: I want to go back!!!!!!! - Sophie - 01-19-2012

YES! We are all so used to each other doing crazy crap that when P told us about the poop and bandana thing Smokey didn't even break stride-he just looked at her and said "They make bandanas that big?"

Re: I want to go back!!!!!!! - VenusdeMilos - 01-20-2012

Thats really good to know Ja.Jewel. Thank you! I will Google it for sure! x

Re: I want to go back!!!!!!! - rootswoman - 01-20-2012

Hope your feeling better Piney!