The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
trip report - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: trip report (/showthread.php?tid=41375)

Pages: 1 2

trip report - jitterbug - 01-16-2012

I left home on a direct, great way to reach . . . a friend that arrived 1 hr before me and rex waited for me to arrive . . . we had a leisurely drive to negril, uneventful . . . dropped friend off at her hotel and we checked into bar b barn
I love staying there, it’s friendly, rooms are clean, staff is curtious and the location is ideal for me . . .

This trip, we are touring, 2 nights in negril, 3 in treasure beach, 5 at rex’s yard and 4 more nights in negril for me . . . jammed packed . . .

Just chilled the first evening at the bar watching the action . . . the hotel is full with Italians . . . they are definitely a different bunch . . .the hotel laid off Maureen and milton and mike is on a different shift. There is a very annoying day security that chats non stop pure s h I t . . .

Re: trip report - jitterbug - 01-16-2012

I’ve been chatting with a young family from Croatia and they were on the island so we had a chance to meet. That was a highlight for me . . .

My friend joined us for the day at the beach, that evening we went to catcha for dinner . . . hit the spot for me.

my view from my room . . .

a walk down the beach

Re: trip report - Jenny - 01-16-2012

Oh no! Maureen laid-off! I'm very sorry to hear that. Loving your trip report - keep it comin'!!

Re: trip report - suzengrace - 01-16-2012

At least you had an awesome veranda right on the ocean!!!

Yeah, I would have been upset too-esp.with an apathetic staff and management who obviously dont give a S_ _ _ _ !!!

Ok...I wait for more Jitters....Sounds like you navigated around the whole island!

Re: trip report - rastagirl777 - 01-17-2012

Great trip - is that a G Plant on the roof?

Re: trip report - wit - 01-17-2012

awesome Jitters. Thanks for the report espec the photo's Smile

Ya know...I have no desire to go to Treasure Beach. I can see dark brown sand here next door at Wasaga Beach for 11 miles. Different strokes right?

How was your meal at Catcha?

Re: trip report - wit - 01-17-2012

very nice Jitters. Yup I too know of what you speak re local friendly. You do look lovely...all sparkled up!

Re: trip report - Dino - 01-18-2012

i can relate to the motorcycle guy following you asking for money because of a picture you took. Beautiful pictures.

Re: trip report - R00TS - 01-19-2012

Thanks for always sharing..so cool

Re: trip report - wandabeinja - 03-20-2012

LOVING this report and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W Be