The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Crybaby aka Linda - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Crybaby aka Linda (/showthread.php?tid=40522)

Pages: 1 2

Crybaby aka Linda - Angel - 01-05-2012

Saw elsewhere she needs prayers, her cancer has returned it is stage 4 now. So Linda prayers sent. Good luck when you start your chemo again.

Re: Crybaby aka Linda - wit - 01-05-2012

big hug and prayers sent.

p.s. you are amazing Angel!

Re: Crybaby aka Linda - wit - 01-05-2012

I agree Cher. A good friend of mine is losing his wife. 2 months ago they said she'd be gone within two months. They are leaving to go to JAMAICA tomorrow. He said...screw it...we're gonna live while we can!!!

Re: Crybaby aka Linda - bozz - 01-05-2012

so sorry to hear. love and prayers to her and her loved ones. be proactive, but do not stop living...peace

Re: Crybaby aka Linda - rootswoman - 01-05-2012

oh God! Not again. oh gee what awful news

Re: Crybaby aka Linda - macyoder - 01-05-2012

My thoughts and prayer are with Linda and her family. When the doctors give their diagnosis it's important not to loose your hope.

Re: Crybaby aka Linda - suzengrace - 01-06-2012

Hoping this is just another bump in the road..Positive vibes and prayers to you...
You WILL conquer and overcome this ....

Re: Crybaby aka Linda - oldtimer - 01-06-2012

Fight the fight !!!!! I told my son one time "don't be scared, just start swinging,when the fight is over hopefully your the last man standing...and that took him along way" .

Re: Crybaby aka Linda - Jenny - 01-06-2012

Linda, as one also going through this battle, I deeply understand what you're going through & have you in my thoughts & prayers. We just don't have any way "around" this, but must tackle it "head-on." What I hope for you is that you'll have plenty to resources & strength in tackling this now!!! Blessings everytime!

Re: Crybaby aka Linda - Rambo - 01-06-2012

we are praying for you......keep that smile Smile
(forgive the posting of the photo, out of love for you)