The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The word on the beach today is that... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: The word on the beach today is that... (/showthread.php?tid=40500)

Pages: 1 2

The word on the beach today is that... - Yamangurl - 01-05-2012

Harley's Bourbon Beach is now closed because of a bounced check.

I looked over there (can see it from my lounge chair) and all the liquor bottles are gone, shelves are empty and the dude is nowhere to be found. There are just a few former staff sitting there talking.

The Jamaicans on the beach are buzzing about this today (the jet ski guys, the jewelery ladies and the beach security).....so this is the only info I have and I take no responsibility for its accuracy or lack thereof.

But since there was a long thread about the individual I thought I would post.

Re: The word on the beach today is that... - Likkle+Red - 01-05-2012

I have heard the same news and his board in front of the venue has been wiped clean.

Didn't think he would last long. Was there 2 weeks ago Monday and heard plenty of complaints from those who work the area.

Wonder if he is still on the island or run off or in jail again.

Re: The word on the beach today is that... - wendy - 01-05-2012

perhaps someone took him out for a little boat ride....

Re: The word on the beach today is that... - wit - 01-05-2012

Re: The word on the beach today is that... - Yamangurl - 01-05-2012

I guess the police came in and shut it down.
Jet ski guys said the staff kept on selling drinks from whatever alcohol was left at the bar and pocketed the money, of course knowing they wouldn't get paid. Can't say I blame them.

I saw him on numerous occasions...every time I looked at him I thought about the thread on this board...and if he only knew what what was being discussed online.
He is a creepy looking dude, rail thin from what I would guess is his uh, lifestyle.

Re: The word on the beach today is that... - wit - 01-05-2012

well ya know ....it doesn't snow much in Windsor. Smile

Re: The word on the beach today is that... - rastagirl777 - 01-05-2012

Everytime I've passed by it on the road for the past 6 weeks its looked closed.

Too bad - that was a Negril institution for so long...as DeBuss and the BB.

Ah well.

Re: The word on the beach today is that... - Beachbum33 - 01-09-2012

I am here guys and yes I have been busy with my boards. You are right, no help from the police and now that bourboun beach is shut down no more money.
Lesson learned for me. Not much more I can say about it, I hope I have said enough for everyone to not do business with Mr. Mosgrove is all.

Re: The word on the beach today is that... - suzengrace - 01-09-2012

Time to move on BB..and concentrate on your business-esp while its"high"season..
I wish you much success...

Re: The word on the beach today is that... - Beachbum33 - 01-10-2012

It is raining right now so I can send a quick note. This message board is very interesting to say the least. If I respond, I am told to attend to my boards and if I don't respond I somehow must be up to something with the scum bag who ripped me off. I contacted as many people as I could regarding the money and I will just let the chips fall where they may. I wish Mosgrove had BB open as I could continue to collect some cash ect. Now I get nothing. I am just moving on folks- I think Mr.Mosgrove will not be around for the entire winter.