The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! (/showthread.php?tid=40241)

Pages: 1 2

Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - Louis+Wahgwaan - 01-03-2012

Soon come to the West End..........Jamaican Burritos and Quesadillas at Salt & Pepper Bar and Grill across from Tensing Pen Resort. Great Food, Great Prices, and of course Betty AKA "Pepper" is still running the bar!!! Come by and check it out!

Re: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - rastagirl777 - 01-03-2012

Sounds good. You can find Quesidillas all over the place on the West End and on the beach (LTU makes an awesome Crab Quesidilla).

Does anyone remember the name of that AWESOME burrito place across from SamSara, the owner's name was Aurica?

She made a better chicken burrito than a lot of the places I frequent in California (and THAT'S sayin' something!)

Good luck with your venture!

Re: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - Louis+Wahgwaan - 01-03-2012

~ Louis Wahgwaan ~ wrote:

''

. Thanks Rastagirl! I know there are lots of quesadillas here, but mine are pretty good too. Come by and check it out next week, let me know it's you and if you don't love it..........it's on me!

Re: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - suzengrace - 01-03-2012

One thing this girl that grew-up next to the barrio misses in Jam is Mexican food (and always better if it "authentic" -dont care for half the stuff they try to pass-off as Mexican)..So I'm looking forward in trying out your cooking-

Good luck.....

Re: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - Jenny - 01-03-2012

Looking forward to checking you out! Love, love, LOVE quesadillas!!!

Re: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - suzengrace - 01-03-2012

A jerked carne asada burrito with lots of BEANS....Now that sounds devine...

a fusion of Jamaican -Mexican....This sounds good.....I'll definitely be checking you out when am there...

Re: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - rastagirl777 - 01-03-2012

Mexican food is one of the easiest things to make here in JA, especially if you can get your hands on fresh cilantro. I make vegetarian chili all the time (killer chili powder here) and about once a month we "splurge" on the flour tortillas sold in the supermarket and have a little burrito party.

We stew our chicken in jerk spices as well as chili powder, cumin and other latin flavors finishing it with lime, and some nice rice and beans.

I'm sure Salt and Pepper's shot at JaMex food will be great. Will try to make it there at some point.

Re: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - Flintstone - 01-03-2012

Awesome, can hardly wait to try Jamexican food ... Last time at S+ P bar I had to carry my wife out on my shoulders LOL ... Not this time, will bring a wagon along ...Happy New Year Salt and Pepper , See you in 21 days... YEEE HAAAWWW!!!!!!! http://jamericans.net/clipart4/eat3.gif" border="0" alt="">

Re: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - jabailey - 01-03-2012

That place near SamSara was awesome! They made them HUGE and fresh, as spicy as you wanted. No skimping on the fillings, which were your choice. 300J, and there was no way you could eat one alone; had to share it. They also had a "frequent diner" card, that when filled (6, I think I recall) got you a free one. I still have that card nearly filled Sad Somewhere........

Re: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End!! - Tim - 01-04-2012

Good luck with the idea Louis. Mind if I ask a question though - what happened to "Salt"?