The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
my short visit - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: my short visit (/showthread.php?tid=40128)

my short visit - bozz - 01-01-2012

thank goodness that 2011 is done...as far as jamaica, the storm nicole was heartbreaking for me, as well as my bank account. the storm lasting memories are still around. can you believe, if you can remember, that the river overflowed, a whole heap of fishies came through, well, they have grown, many have died or eaten by the birds or whatever, they made babies...the small pool of water that is left is so cool...the fish in there made pod like, hard to articulate, but, they have their own circle and actually fight the other fish to stay out of their spot...dobby, the guy that takes care of everything, tells folk that is his private pond and stay out lol. i caught him feeding the fish dog food haha. my generator is in need of brushers...i am disappointed with brumallia, i like the store, but in april of 2011 he was coming to fix the thing, still has not come...went by there, he said the following sunday...that was dec 11...ya right...he wants to take it to the store...i do not like that idea...now stuff could become real old, ya know what i mean...i am a woman, but, come on now, not born yesterday...anyhow, the house is getting wired for hydro...i hate jps. but the generator is costing more than 90$ a week, and i shut it down every day for x amount of hours. the lines are real close now, so i have costs and it will be cheaper for sure, even paying while i am not there...

my dogs are friggin beautiful, i miss them so much when i am gone...if u may remember my lucy girl crossed the bridge this passed summer...she had a rope that a huge pup should of had, i won t tell u what she did with it, ok i will, humpty dumpty lol, of course it never wore out as she was a yorkie...my lola girl is almost 3 now, max is close to 6, old for ja pups...anyhow, i said, lola get the rope...she never knew what it was...but darn did she not go get the rope...lucy must have shown her the way...a tear is falling now...dogs are the best...

anyhow back in the cold...much ado here...long story...i must say having xmas with mom and family was better than i thought it could be...sometimes, reflecting now, we don t know what we missed...

my return is uncertain, life can do that. i never went to negril or really anywhere once sat in my yard the whole while...we need that some times...but this i know, when i return, i am having the biggest yard party and hope to see all your faces there....happy to be back here and have missed you all.xxx

Re: my short visit - wendy - 01-01-2012

will be waiting for that big yard party....Smile
christmas with the family, GREATEST thing on earth !

Re: my short visit - suzengrace - 01-01-2012

Count me in on your party Bozz...Its a new year and I know its going be good to you Bozz (and hopefully everyone else too!)

Re: my short visit - fatty - 01-02-2012

Bozz...sorry about how 2011 turned out for you. Here's wishing you a healthy and prosperous New Year. You deserve it!!

~ bozz ~ wrote:

'when i return, i am having the biggest yard party and hope to see all your faces there'

Can't wait for your return...PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: my short visit - Lola - 01-02-2012

~ bozz ~ wrote:

'i must say having xmas with mom and family was better than i
thought it could be...sometimes, reflecting now, we don t know what we missed... '

Nice Bozz!

Glad to hear you will soon have current. Thanks for what you have shared about the generator, more than one person will make use of the knowledge you have gained.

See you soon I hope and all the best to you in 2012! Sometimes it takes a while for the wheels to stop spinning and the change in direction to be noticeable. You have to have faith that changes unseen are in fact in process.

See you at your party, and remember you have friends here who will help you out.

Love you bozz!

Re: my short visit - wit - 01-02-2012

hey bozz...here's to 2012!