The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Happy and healthy new year to everyone - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Happy and healthy new year to everyone (/showthread.php?tid=40031)

Happy and healthy new year to everyone - Pineapple - 01-01-2012

Holiday decorations have been taken down and now time to finish packing and get ready for a REAL holiday!

Re: Happy and healthy new year to everyone - doctoro - 01-01-2012

See you around Negril. Safe travels.

Re: Happy and healthy new year to everyone - Sundowner - 01-01-2012

Happy New Year, Pineapple! I'm sitting here trying to finish off a rum & Coke. Not nearly as much fun in my living room as it is on my porch in Negril. But I'm determined to stay awake till midnight. Another 45 minutes to go here on the west coast.

Have a fabulous time - wish I was going with you!

Re: Happy and healthy new year to everyone - suzengrace - 01-01-2012

Do I see what I think I see in that Penguins and Snowmans Hands????(disguised as a drink straw??) (here in Cali you can now get a card for it..not sure bout your neck of the woods?? LOL!!!)

Happy New years to you !!!!

Re: Happy and healthy new year to everyone *NM* - suzengrace - 01-01-2012

Re: Happy and healthy new year to everyone - Jenny - 01-01-2012

Goin' to de island, Piney.....good for you!

Re: Happy and healthy new year to everyone - rootswoman - 01-01-2012

Happy New Year Piney!

I feel like I'm out making the rounds through all the New Years threads
-I like these rounds.