The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
I'M BORED - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: I'M BORED (/showthread.php?tid=39991)

Pages: 1 2

I'M BORED - wendy - 12-31-2011

Re: I'M BORED - rootswoman - 12-31-2011

find some hair pictures....

Re: I'M BORED - suzengrace - 12-31-2011

I'm at work and Bored too..Hopefully the ER wont get too crazy tonite-then I'll be wishing I was bored again (LOL)

Re: I'M BORED - Sophie - 12-31-2011

Bored? Well I don't have time to be bored as I am packing. I could use a break though sooooo.......tell a stupid funny story on yuhself and I'll give yuh one right back---- cause I have LOTS of stupid stories on myself and Smokey....oh lord...

Bag sucking? That's the best ya got? I have a long list and most involve pms.

Soooo, one time I was at the bank drive through(let's remember I had pms). Seems I did not pull up fast enough for the guy behind me. He was back there waving his arms and screaming. Pissed me off so I was screaming back at him~~~I was using words I was inventing as I went along. Pms makes me a wee bit touchy!lol
Next day Smokey is at work-co-worker comes up to him and says "I hear your wife was at the bank yesterday" Smokey was like, huh? Guy proceeds to inform Smokey that his wife works at the bank and I was so bad that they had to turn the speaker off. I was like "speaker??" ohhhhhh never thought about the fact that I was broadcasting alla those mfers allllll though the joint. I didn't go back there for a loooooooong timeSmileSmile

Re: I'M BORED - beachcat - 12-31-2011

~ wendy ~ wrote:

''

My wife is in peak PMS right now.......there ought to be a law about this behavior

Well Beachcat at least ya got menopause to look forward to.......oops! that's a real B**CH too.........ahhhhhhh the joys of having a reproductive system- and I didn't even reproduce, what a waste of space-grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nah Wendy- Smokey had two from his first mistakeSmileSmile

I NEVER wanted stinky old babies so why pop 'em out just for the h*ll of it? Now PUPPIES????? Ah man I woulda been pregnant like that Dugger chick if I coulda popped out puppies~~

Ah well, yes, but don't be thinkin' I'm gonna diaper his a**.

Re: I'M BORED - suzengrace - 12-31-2011

He he he..Thanks Sophie for the laughs....Too funny...