The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
New Years eve plans? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: New Years eve plans? (/showthread.php?tid=39987)

New Years eve plans? - Debra - 12-31-2011

Many years ago, I decided New Years eve on the road is for amatuer's, The people who drink & Drive the 1 night out of the year.

So E has a ham in the oven[yuk] and fresh turnip greens, homemade corn bread,boiled okra, and for desert a full rixxla!

We were going to the beach to watch the beach ball drop. Ya live on the beach, you get a beachball.

I am going to do my best to be happy drinking my sparkling cider. The wine yesterday did not agree with me Sad.

When I lived up north we used to have house party's. They were nice.

What are you doing? Plans anyone? Care to share?

Re: New Years eve plans? - captaind on Zion Hill - 12-31-2011

Miss G and I are sitting out by the pool. We're having a seafood diner. Clams, mussels, shrimp and cod fish balls.

After diner I'm going to smoke a fine Nicaraguan cigar and open my Christmas present. 30 yr old Taylor Fladgate Tawny Port.

Later we should be able to see the fireworks over St. Augustine from the deck.

Seastar on the monitor out on the deck...........Bet we make it to 22:00!!!!

Re: New Years eve plans? - suzengrace - 12-31-2011

Good food, Port, Chardonnay and a nice cigar..You all are doing it right !!!!
Me, Im at work-somebody's got to be here in the ER-and deal with the sick, injured,and unfortunately-the unruly drunks .... But feeling blessed having a job I enjoy(for the most part...LOL)

Re: New Years eve plans? - rootswoman - 12-31-2011

We are laying low - champagne on ice - crab puffs in the oven -watching episodes right now of "misadventures of awkward black girl" on youtube - it you havent seen it - start with episode 1 - it is really funny -

Happy New Year Boardies!

Re: New Years eve plans? - rastagirl777 - 01-02-2012

We started the night fairly early, at Canoe for a cocktail, then up to PeeWees to visit with Janet and have a drink there. After that we hit the party at LTU which was in FULL swing and just about everyone we know was there. DJ spinning tunes, lots and lots of dancing, noise makers etc. From their sea wall we could watch as the Caves launched their lanterns into the sky - beautiful! We stayed a bit after midnight then headed up to our friend's house for a "private" after party where we caught up with others who had been doing other things - one friend was at the Luciano show which he said was pretty darn good. Watched sunrise on our friends roof then started the "walk of shame" home. New Years day was spent sleeping, eating and chilling in the yard - topped off with our traditional "we are burnt and need comfort food" visit to Sips and Bites.