The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
happy new year - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: happy new year (/showthread.php?tid=39800)

happy new year - bozz - 12-29-2011

long while friends. life has been active is the only way i can say. have not kept up much. computer sick at times and stuff with that. health, family and life, has kept me pre occupied for a bit. the board seems healthy and more vibrant than ever. love the hair thread. i need to find one...was in ja in dec. and never left my neck of the woods. no negril to see friend and no contact as my phone was gone, had the same number for 6 years...bummer, lost all my contacts too. car is sick...but the peace and serenity of sitting in my yard did the soul good. sometimes nothing, is everything...too you all, good health and happiness!

Re: happy new year - suzengrace - 12-29-2011

Sometimes its better to just be still...No outside distractions,etc...and its certainly healthy to "un-plug" ...Gives us time to listen to "ourselves" once awhile..
Hoping you and everyone on this board has a healthy,prosperous and happy new year for 2012..

Re: happy new year - rootswoman - 12-30-2011

Hey Bozz - nice to "see" you. Sorry to hear you and your computer have been under the weather. I bet you have some great hair shots to show us!

The board is real lively and fun these days -

Happy New Years to you - dont be a stranger!'

Re: happy new year - wit - 12-30-2011

hey bozz, I hope things are ok for you!

Happy New Year everyone!

Re: happy new year - Jenny - 12-30-2011

Dear Bozz, time to wave bye-bye to that 2011.....me too......looking forward to a much, much betta 2012!!! Take good care & get lotsa rest & good times ahead!