The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Macy - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Macy (/showthread.php?tid=39705)

Macy - wit - 12-29-2011

I'm going to ask Tammy to ban your azzz if you tease me with the H word again. Giving you fair warning. Torture is not a nice thing ya know.

Re: Macy - macyoder - 12-29-2011

Here is a plan that can work for everyone.

One week in California at Villa Macy. Virgin Airlines sometimes have great deals from Canada, followed by a girls trip to Hawaii maybe Maui. I saw LAX to the Big Island for as little as $350. My ticket during Presidents Week was $445 but worked out to be $340 using points. Resort/Hotel/Motel/Condos, with good rating on TA, starts at $100 per night, not per person. I am thinking of my next trip to Hawaii already, maybe a condo with the kids.

It's going to cost me $200 from yawd to Port Antonio for the day

Re: Macy - wit - 12-29-2011

ok you're forgiven ox LOL

Re: Macy - wit - 12-29-2011

WOW!!!

Re: Macy - suzengrace - 12-29-2011

Hey gals..
My friend just got back from Hilo...She would go back in heartbeat she loved it so much..Way better than Kona she said--More laid back-lots of friendly locals-very safe..and wonders of mother nature everywhere and interesting and delicious local food (esp the fish)..Hell, am even thinking of going sometime in 2012..
You need to pull that trigger Macy (and you too Wit)

Re: Macy - wit - 12-30-2011

I'm jealous and I admit it. lol