The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Merry Christmas To You - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Merry Christmas To You (/showthread.php?tid=39397)

Merry Christmas To You - Tammy - 12-25-2011

May you all share much love and joy with your families and friends today. Love to you all today and everyday.

Re: Merry Christmas To You - Rastapher - 12-25-2011

Bless all.........respect!

Re: Merry Christmas To You - Debra - 12-25-2011

Merry Christmas to You, I wish you a merry Christmas, I wish ALL of YOU a Merry Christmas !!!!!

Re: Merry Christmas To You - jabailey - 12-25-2011

I pray for good friends to stay healthy, I pray for peace in my own neighborhood and world wide, and I hope for everyone to have full bellies. Thank you Lord, and to you all reading this, consider yourself hugged. Merry Christmas, all! xoxo

Re: Merry Christmas To You - wit - 12-25-2011

Merry Christmas to all Smile

Special thanks to Tammy and Dread for this board ox

Re: Merry Christmas To You - Sundowner - 12-25-2011

Merry, Merry Christmas, everyone. Thanks to Tammy & Dread for all their hard work - I know it can't be an easy job. I hope everyone has a peaceful and happy day with their loved ones. Now I'm off to watch my granddaughter open her gifts under the tree.

Love to all.

Re: Merry Christmas To You - BrenJaLee - 12-25-2011

Christmas Blessings to all of my boardie friends, far and near, new and old, met and never met. I appreciate you all. Have a glorious day.

Re: Merry Christmas To You - Susantherese - 12-25-2011

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and only the best in 2012!